Purina Felix Party Mix Cat Treats

Purina Felix Party Mix Cat Treats

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Awesome Treats!!

My ragdoll loves these treats so much!!! She sits by the cupboard where I store them and gently taps my leg to let me know she wants a treat eveytime!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$2.00.

Purina
PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback, we are so glad to hear your cat loves our treats.

laboat

laboatMelbourne

My girl can't live without them

My cat sits at the pantry waiting for the treats, if you don't see her sitting there she will let you know.Excellent for rewarding good behavior. She likes the original and not the tubes.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Purina
PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Laboat, we are so happy to hear you cat loves FELIX Party Mix, thank you for your feedback!

pah

pahHunter Region, NSW

My cat is LITERALLY addicted to these!!

These treats are little bundles of heaven- according to my cat. He loves all the flavours and simply cannot get enough of them. He won't eat any other cat treats. He will try them, then leaves them wanting only the Felix Party Treats mixes. Sometimes he wants them instead of his dinner. Honestly whatever it is about them, I hope they continue to produce them. I wish we could get the other flavour varieties available in other countries and my only complaint is they can be a little pricey and aren't on sale very often.

Cat Foods