Purina Felix Party Mix Cat Treats

Purina Felix Party Mix Cat Treats

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Purina

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1), Adult (11) and Senior (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Smell

beth
beth

Seens selling counterfiet product / pet collar cause irritation on my cat skin and neck

Collars are causing irritation on pets neck. Losing hair around neck even when collar is loose, noticed they more irritated. Seems as selling coubterfiet product now as before used to use before and didn't have a problem but now there is. They still have marks on neck even though ive take collars off for few days. Dont buy. report to police

BellaD
BellaDCanberra 2600, ACT

Purina realistic timeline

Seriously purina the temporary stop supply or variation message has been the standard response for nearly 2 years now. There’s a huge demand for these treats in Australia so please give us a reasonable time line for a decision or hand over your import licence to allow other stockists to ship them in from other countries
My cats are seriously on withdrawals.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

rosie.rochford
rosie.rochfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ninja needs your help…… and all of the cats of Australia!

Ninja misses his favourite treat… I have read all the reviews, and I have read the responses from the makers of this wonderful product, if you have no interest in making these treats, why don’t you just sell the recipe… turning a cat to the drink! Lol

Edifier
EdifierSydney Surrounds, NSW

My Cats favourite treat.

Just before Felix had 'delivery issues' with their treats, I use to give them to my boy Razor, he refused to eat other brand treats and everytime he seen the packet, he'd begin to drool and be all affectionate and lovey to get the treats.
A few days ago I found an old empty packet of Party Mix BBQ Bonanza and oh boy did Razor get a hopeful look in his eyes and I could see the drool coming, I tried to hide the packet but he seen it way too swiftly, now I keep that packet well hidden. I really hope these treats come back once the issue is over, please do bring them back when you can!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Anon
Anon

What do we want? Party Mix!!

Fergal is so sad. Other treats are not as good. If you could see his wee face when he gets the other treats - it would break your heart. Bring back Party Mix!!

Andrea P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Essential treat!

Please bring back Felix Party Mix as a matter of urgency! Perry (tabby) and Tinker (aka Miss Noise) are addicted and will not abide any other treats! Thank you in anticipation of Party Treat return (and my sanity). Andrea

Andrea P.

Thank you - I'll prepare myself for the carpet to be shredded in the meantime.....cheers

L.Considine
L.ConsidineHunter Region, NSW

Best treats

My cat loves party mix treats. Like all other reviews I have spent a small fortune trying to find a replacement treat to no avail. Can’t wait to see them back on the shelf.

Purchased in March 2020.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Vonnie
VonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

HELP???!!! My cat will not eat any other treats....

Please bring back these treats?! I have spent over $50 trying to find him another alternative & nothing else will do!! He just turns his nose up at everything else.. My cat's happiness is everything!!

Purchased in September 2020.

Beth D.
Beth D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Lack of Yummy Treats

My cats are also having withdrawals as I cannot purchase these treats. Please get them back into production asap. They prefer the Party Mix over the Tubes, so direct the available resources into those. Happy cat, happy owner!

Lokis Mum
Lokis MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are the only treats he eats

Literally won’t eat any other treats, they are an essential for times when he needs bribing or am training him to do tricks! He loves those ones that come in a tube the wet food but goes too crazy for them too much to concentrate on learning tricks! He Learnt how to ring a bell thanks to these! Please please bring them back

Elizabeth B.Sydney, NSW

Really missed the party mixes.

Can you please explain the 'supply chain' dilemma? What does that mean? I purchased the cat treat biscuits forever until COVID 19 hit and then they just disappeared in 2020.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $3.95.

Elizabeth B.

Thanks for getting back to me. It's only an inconvenience for the cats!!! ;)

My cats addiction

My cat goes nuts for these!!! I've brought every other type of treat that is similar and she won't have a bar of them!! She looks up at me like I've insulted her!!! Please please for the love of god bring these back to the supermarket!!

Purchased in May 2021.

Bring it back.

I have 4 cats. And they LOVE THIS! I have tried everything but it just won't do. Please bring the part mix back ASAP!!! Waiting for your good news soon I hope.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Craig T
Craig TPerth, WA

WHY ? Drop Fancy Feast Party Mix

Am not sure the reasoning, but your organisation- Purina has produced yet another product that my cat has become addicted to and now stopped production.
This is the 3rd product that I can not find anymore, I and my cat would be grateful for its return.
As we are all aware, cats very fussy about what they consume.
Concerned cat owner.

Purchased in February 2021.

Leonie
LeonieSydney, NSW

Please bring back the treats!

It is unbearable without them! Please bring them back as soon as possible. It’s really hard to explain why they haven’t got them they think we are holding them back. I see them gathering together sharpening their claws.. feel it will turn nasty very soon.

Purchased in February 2021.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked

are these treats coming back to australia?

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Helen, thank you for reaching out to us, sadly due to unforeseen circumstances within our supply chain we have made a business decision to temporarily remove the FELIX Party Mix range until further notice.

We would like to assure you that the decision to temporarily cease supply of FELIX Party Mix has been reached with great reluctance and we regret any disappointment this product's absence may cause. We look forward to bringing back the treats your cat loves just as soon as we are able to. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us here if you have any further questions: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us

Josephine M.
Josephine M.asked

Hello any idea when Felix Party Mix and Felix Play Tubes will be avaiable,i have been buying these for years my cat simply loves them.I tried other brand treats but he refuses to eat them.Can not buy them anywhere,Hope they can brought back.Thank you.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Josephine, thank you for your question. Sadly due to unforeseen circumstances within our supply chain we have made a business decision to temporarily remove the FELIX Party Mix and FELIX Play Tubes range until further notice.

We would like to assure you that the decision to temporarily cease supply of FELIX Party Mix and FELIX Play Tubes has been reached with great reluctance and we regret any disappointment this product's absence may cause.  We look forward to bringing back the treats your cat loves just as soon as we are able to. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us or call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm

Annette Basked

I am unable to buy the felix cat party treats anywhere in Australia and I am desperate for these, as my cat just loves them. Have they been discontinued in Australia?

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Annette. I usually buy them from Pet Circle however they are sold out at the moment. Not sure when they will get more in. I am desperate to find them as well for my cat she loves them so much!

Annette B

Yes, I normally buy them from Pet Circle too. They haven’t been available in supermarkets for months and months! My Ragdoll cat, Warnie, has become a little skittish and sad, because he has no treats. Have tried other brand treats, but he’s not interested!

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Sadly due to unforeseen circumstances within our supply chain we have made a business decision to temporarily remove the FELIX Party Mix and FELIX Play Tubes range until further notice.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us or call us Mon - Thus 9am-5pm Fri 9am- 4:30pm on 1800 738 238.

Get an answer from our members and Purina representatives