Qantas Domestic

Qantas Domestic

See the Best Domestic Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John Roberts

John RobertsChicago

Cost-cutting

mamamia

mamamia

Shocking customer service - actually zero, nil, none, refuses to answer phones or online chat

Jason Pike

Jason PikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Qantas App is flakey and misleading

I repeatedly have issues with functional reliability of QANTAS interfaces, both App & online portals. Staff attitude is refective of the decline in the company’s visibly toxic culture. Increased cancellations and flight delays. FF for 15 years and the slow death of QANTAS is now apparent and sad. Taking my custom elsewhere. Stock holding sold today.

DestinationPerth WA, Australia
Shocking

Shocking

Why the Quantas delays?

2 hour take off delay from Sydney to Brisbane on 18/9 so missed Hervey Bay flight 1 hour delay 23/9 . Announcement in Sydney made 45 minutes after initial take-off time - no regard for waiting customers - I guess we dont have a choice. Numerous announcements of other delays - feeble excuses. Have used airline over 30 years and this is new. What is happening - cost cutting- what about safety I wonder- all in the Spirit of Australia- yes and no beverage in flight and no voucher prior to take off. Feedback survey badly designed - no option for "N/A"or comments.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Try to contact to Qantas, there is no options here

I tried several times to book in online even it stated 24 hours before, but no luck. I tried to call with waiting time over three hours. You can have an option to leave details and they call you, but didn't work. Not the company should have enough staff and pay less CEO?

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

Display Name Blank

Display Name BlankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pay premium for multiple delays completely ruining our plans yet again.

I booked Qantas because they’re supposed to be more time efficient and reliable than some of the cheaper airlines due to some very important commitments in Sydney. Our flight has been delayed for the 3rd time in a row while other flights to Sydney continue to go through without a hitch. My wife has now missed a medical appointment and we have are going to be late for important function. No food vouchers, not even an apology. VERY disappointed with Qantas and it looks like Virgin has just won my business for future flights.

Another rubbish day thanks Qantas.

Qantas flight cancelled again. This is a recurring theme with my Qantas work trips. My colleagues changed their flight but I was told I couldn't because all flights were booked.

carol c.

carol c.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our flight from Sydney to Melbourne was delayed by 30 mins and as we had a connecting flight to Devonport with a 20 min turnaround we were getting concerned. Our flight attendant reassured us we would make it. Towards the end of the flight we were moved to the front of the plane and were told the plane would wait for us. We made it 4 mins before takeoff, and our bags made it too! As we normally take cheaper flights we were happy with the refreshments offered. Great service!

BookingThrough Airline

terrible service, awful customer service

didn't receive information about flight cancellation and service desk not helpful; don't be surprised if your flight is cancelled and you are not informed; poor customer service and awful behaviour

Ladan A.

Ladan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I received an excellent customer service for my flight to Sydney. The service desk in Mel & Syd airport helped me to get the earliest flight available for my business trip.

Customer couldn’t care less

Flight cancelled last minutes

Got message that your Flight cancelled, and tried to call them waiting for 2 hours on the phone no one answering. Worst customer service in the world, never travel with Qantas.

sj64

sj64Western Australia

Virgin all the way

Tried to book flights online but system kept not accepting payment when finalising airfares generic issue apparently.
I had a great price airfare and wanted to pay .
Finally restarted again and redid flights and $60more expensive . It accepted payment but very annoyed. Then received an email stating they were holding g the previous flights for 12 hours which was the cheaper option.
Trying to Contact Qantas is impossible absolutely no service at all,
Tried to call a few times voicemail of course and they offer to call you back as delays up to 3 hours to talk to anyone .
24 hours later no call backs
Don’t waste your time trying to contact them
What an absolutely terrible so called support centre .
Never again
Virgin beats them hands down

JoMo

JoMoSydney, NSW

Jetstar and Qantas incompetence

Tremor

Tremor

Disgusting Customer Service

I am absolutely disgusted with Quantas customer service ..
I am a Fifo Worker .. Fly regularly from Brisbane to Broome ..
No trip is a joy .. But a big headache... Flghts are Constantly late .. My Baggage gets lost and Flight canceled because no Pilot's ..
There is constant long queues to check in
When baggage is lost the attitude of staff is terrible..
They don't seem to care ..
Why do we pay this Airline high costs for flights for Deplorable service
Lift your game Quantas

Terrible customer service

My online check-in wouldnt work. Called customer service and i was kept on hold for 30min. i was also offered for a call back option but they said that I would have to wait for 2 hours until they call back.

I was making these phone calls at about 0930 Am and my flight was at 0315 pm. Terrible service

TgH

TgHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Qantas booking system for unaccompanied minors

I have been told I have to book an unaccompanied minor directly with the airline. This has taken 2 phone calls and then a 6hr wait time and then they hung up
On me by mistake. I have now been engaging in a text message conversation that has been going on for 3 hours. I have now been told I get to pay in addition to the $50 unaccompanied minor fee (fair enough) a $40 booking fee. Are you kidding me? I have no other option but book directly and this process has take over 2 days and I’m still not there yet. Ridiculous!

Unhappy

Unhappy

4 out 6 flights delayed

Just about every flight I go on is in some way delayed. Comms is poor. You pay premium prices and when something goes wrong they seek the cheapest way possible for the airline and screw the the passengers.

DestinationPerth WA, Australia

Albert

AlbertMelbourne

Worst service ever!!!!!

Cancelled my flight at midnight via text whilst I was asleep and have since cancelled the same fleet twice more time today - amount of work this has caused me is ridiculous and no ability to call and speak to someone is poor they make it that way so your stuck - horrible experience and I no miss an important meeting with customers!!!!

RGU535

RGU535

Hopeless service and care factor

Cancelled flight as was not full and provided another flight 4 hours later on a Friday night - Melbourne to Sydney. No priority given to get me onto another flight as they openly need to provide higher priority for flex tickets - no care attitude by the Qantas staff which was most upsetting. No refund offered even when pushed for it. Am a Qantas frequent flyer - will now provide Virgin with my business ongoing.

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia