Qantas International

Qantas International

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nat

natSydney, NSW

Customer service is no existent

Impossible to contact. I have tried on numerous days and get out on hold for over 3hrs. Tried their sms service thats worse keep asking same questions with no result. New record today over3 hrs.

Ian

IanQld, 4567

Call back does not work

This is the most terrible service I have ever experienced. Followed call back option that QF was to call back with 2 hours, after 3 hours I assumed that no call back was going to happen, so I call back to be told waiting time was 1 hour 35 minutes more. Still waiting after 2 hours. What a shocking customer service surely the QF could provide more staff in their call centers. Imagine if you need to contact them. When you finally get through the call staff are very good, just not enough of them to answer the phone ina reasonable time

DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia
Wannabe Golfer

Wannabe GolferBrisbane

Worst service

DestinationBangkok, Thailand
Derek

Derek

I cant believe what just happened to my bookings

DestinationHong Kong
BookingThird Party

I would give it a zero if I could

I checked in my luggage 2 hours before flight and cleared custom immediately. There was no announcement on the flight. I got to gates and was told to hurry through the boarding gates. Just as I was doing this, as the plane was still stationed, I was told to go onto the next flight. I was then not given any help, stranded st the airport. Screamed at by a Singapore Airport Qantas manager named Cynthia and told to buy a new ticket. Qantas FF for 15 years. Business partner with Qantas too. Bye. I’m switching airlines and taking you to Fair Trading.

DestinationSingapore
BookingThrough Airline

Unfriendly to families, not a priority

Qantas sells bassinet seats to people who want extra legroom leaving families without possibility of getting their babies to sleep on long haul flights. We were not given a bassinet on all of the 4 legs of our journey to and from Australia (over 24 hours each way!!). We were very upset to hear this and have had no apologies from company since escalating a complaint. Disappointing that a national airline who markets itself as progressive is so short sighted.

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYSydney

So far. Terrible service

Travelling business class
No offer of drink
No amenities kit. Staff miserable
Have not even taken off yet
Let’s see how the next 8 hours are
Not impressed at all
Qantas lounge at Melbourne is terrible

Paul 05

Paul 05Brisbane

Plane wouldn't start

Bronwyn S

Bronwyn S

When did Qantas become a low budget Airline?

My family and I travelled from Singapore to Brisbane where we were separated on the flight which did not impress me at all.
I sat next to a young man on his first trip to Australia and I have to say I was extremely embarrassed at our national airline.
The food and drink service was beyond belief with dinner being a main meal only and with drinks hard to get.Breakfast was a small muffin in a serviette with a small container of approximately 5 or 6 small pieces of fruit.....I couldn't even get a coffee.
I will not be flying Qantas ever again especially after spending a good deal of money for my family 's flights and being treated like below budget class travellers.

John Scott

John ScottTIMBOON

High cost fare - low cost service

DestinationBali, Indonesia

TrophyGrace

TrophyGraceWAMBOIN

Disgraceful care

My tween-aged daughters have been through hell the past few years so I paid for two premium economy seats for them to fly from the USA to Australia. They told me to not do it again as the two middle-aged men in front of them pushed their seats as far back as they could and they stared at their heads in their laps for the ENTIRE journey and got no sleep. The stewards never once tried to help. I may as well saved my self the extra $2,000 for something enjoyable in Australia.

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
ClassPremium Economy

Robert M

Robert MAU

hopeless customer service consistently

They offer a very poor SMS service which is useless (I've used it several times and consistently get misinformed or the sms service simply fail to reply),
The other way to speak to Qantas is by phone. But forget it, Qantas get a 1 star rating is because you can't even get a hold of them. Their 131313 phone number often means a wait time of up to 1 hour. Qantas are like dealing with Centrelink.

RGM19

RGM19South East Queensland, QLD

Traumatic Experience for my parents

I booked a flight for my parents from Manila to Brisbane and requested for a special assistance as they could hardly walk. They had a connecting flight in Sydney and it's their first time in Sydney Airport. They were left by themselves for an hour going around in circles at Sydney Airport and didn't know where to go. They were not able to board their original flight due to this chaos. I rang the Qantas customer service because my parents want me to book them to another airline on their way back to Manila due to this traumatic experience. But all they could offer is an apology and that assistance is only given if available which is really very poor customer service.

The Last Express

The Last ExpressCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My SMSF loves Qantas and Jetstar

The more they scr&w their customers, the more money they make, and the more dividend my SMSF receives. Same with Telstra, the banks, etc. etc. More power to their bows. [Do I fly with with Jetstar? Not a chance. You get what you pay for. Do I fly with Qantas? Only Oz domestic travel.]

Horrendous and Farcical

DestinationNew York, NY, USA
merilyn

merilynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

no star should be an option

I will never book Qantas again
Trying to find out the penalty to cancel flights to Hong kong given the unrest - on web there is NO email contact what so ever - only phone
I phoned and was advised 1.5 hrs wait - you gotta be joking
Last year too I had a bad experience too - booked all QF flights to Solomons - they code shared one with Solomon and when Air Solomon changed schedule forcing us to overnight in Brisbane - they were not interested - blamed Air Solomon even though it was a QF flight # My overseas will now only be Air Singapore - never again Qantas- and local anything but Qantas

Nishisharma20

Nishisharma20Victoria

Horrible Experience

Staff was rude and unhelpful
Needed to change some details spend hours and hours on phone
Flight was delayed by 16 hours
They made us sit at the airport and sleep on the floor
No compensation or apologies
After16 hours when I finally boarded my special mean which was selected Months and months before were not there.
Never flying with Qantas again

DestinationSan Francisco, CA, USA

Jase

JasePerth, WA

Misleading and deceptive conduct

I fly all the time ... Qantas is now bottom of my list ... well underneath even Jetstar. They booked me on another airline flying out of Singapore WITHOUT TELLING ME. The end result? I am stuck in the front terminal at Changi... unable to check in go through security and use the lounge that I have paid for. I might as well have flown sone cheap airline and not wasted 12 precious hours.

Unless they come to the party I will be taking legal action when I'm back in Australia.

DestinationLondon, UK

kurtulles

kurtullesPerth

Shocking Airline - ashamed this is associated with Australia

DestinationLondon, UK

Bourb

BourbAU

Perfect Flight

We just did a week in Honolulu, and flew Qantas from Sydney to Hawaii and back to Sydney again.
I still agree with Rainman, if you want to fly safe, then fly Qantas. The Crew were very professional and helpful, and the Boeing 747, although a bit noisy, was overall a pleasant experience flying in Business Class. We normally fly Economy, but managed to pick up some half price Business Class tickets for this flight, so it always pays to keep an eye on the Web for bargains.

DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA

John W.

John W.asked

Prior to flying to JNB I noted eticket luggage was 66 kgs which is incorrect. Ten days I get a email stating it should be 30 kgs and if it is over that amount you will be charged - my luggage was 10 kgs over and tge charge was more that a new seat. I made a complaint and virtualy told we made a mistake and yiu pay. They offer 10,000 points a coffee mug. Trip over put in the last seat 74.

Prior to coming home I tried to select my seat - not available . I went to the airport three hours before departure and was told all seats allocated - you cannot mean to say all economy sears had been allocated 3 hours before the departure - and once again given row 74 - most likely this was there punishment for a person complaining to There no customer cars service,

Greg

Gregasked

I am calling my lawyer on Monday as Qantas stole my money in 3 areas of service ( services paid but not provided) I have contacted Qantas via email requesting refund, no answer from them, simply a joke in a civilised country. Will never again fly with Qantas, very sad to have Aussie carrier downgrading itself to “lying kangaroo” I will be sending email to 60 min and other media outlets to see if they are interested in the story ... question: Where and from whom get response from Qantas? Thanks Greg

Get an answer from our members and Qantas representatives

CategoryAirlines and International Airlines