QantasLink

QantasLink

See the Best Domestic Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luggage off-loaded and left in Brisbane.

Seat Room
Food
In-Flight Service
DestinationAlice Springs NT, Australia
ClassEconomy
BookingThrough Airline

$735 ticket one way and refused a glass of water.

Needed to book a last minute flight from Sydney to Coffs Harbour. When the crew were collecting rubbish I went to ask the lady (Bridgette) if I could have a water but before I could even finish the sentence she cut me off and said “we don’t have time we need to clear rubbish”. She then went to the back of the plane and was having a social conversation with her colleague for 10-15 mins before the seat belt sign came on for landing. Then when exiting the plane she had her head in her bag txting on her phone and didn’t farewell us. I just would expect in future more respect especially after paying $735 one way.

Qantaslink Mackay to Brisbane

Clem Blake

Clem BlakeThe Mallee, VIC

QANTASLINK SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!!.

Terrible check in on Qantaslink flight

rick

rick

Qantas B217-200 terrible noisy aircraft

I recently had the most terrible flight ever with Qantas. I had no idea that Qantas used such old fashioned Aircraft an old rear 2 engines plane.
The legroom was very cramped but the most appalling thing was the noise of this aircraft. I have worked in noisy factories but the noise level was excruciating. I feel sorry for the air hostess that had to work in this plane, as i am sure such noise levels are harmful and wouldn't be allowed in a modern workplace. As such i have vowed never to fly Qantas again, i must say that the air hostess was very good and apologized about the noise.

Shocking crew, shocking service, shocking attudes for such expensive travel

Lou

LouTasmania

Excellently service and always on time.

Qantas link flies from my local airport (DPO) to take me to Melbourne for any connecting flight. It's only a 1 hour flight and a snack and drink is always served. The planes have increased over the years from 45 seats to 75 seats. A bigger turbo prop as it's called. The staff are always very helpful and the airline is always number 1. The benefits when flying with Qantas for a connecting international flight are superb. Baggage is checked in to your final destination and you can get the best choice of seats for the long haul flight too.

Some needs some training on customer service

2/1/17 direct flight from Karratha to Perth was diverted to Newman to pick up two staff pilots. There was a two hour stopover in Perth for connecting QANTAS flights to East on the booked direct flight. The diversion to Newman took longer than this (hours sitting around on the plane), connecting QANTAS flights missed thanks to QANTASLINK placing customer service, delivery LAST, so ended up on a round Australia tour of flights arriving at destination hours later.

Recommend for back packers with no commitments deadlines to meet, and great for mystery flight tours to your destination!

S-Mathew

S-MathewAU

Excellent Service, Suited Perfectly to the Route.