100% · 30%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Queensland Workplace & Injury Law? Claim your listing.

Makala
MakalaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Legal Support and Professionalism from Hunter at Queensland Workplace and Injury Law

I am extremely grateful for the exceptional service provided by Queensland Workplace and Injury Law. Hunter was a valuable lawyer who assisted me through the entire process of addressing my legal concerns. His expertise and dedication were evident from the start, and his professional yet friendly approach made a challenging situation much more manageable. Hunter’s understanding of the law, combined with his compassionate demeanor, provided me with confidence and peace of mind. I highly recommend Queensland Workplace and Injury Law for anyone seeking reliable and supportive legal assistance.

Makala

Corey B.
Corey B.

Best experience

I thought I would take a moment to give QWL a review, not only becasue of my experience but also to respond to the recent review by Oliviah, which in my experience with QWL and Hunter is abit unfair. Hunter always made it clear that he couldn’t guarantee me any outcome. He said to me that he if he couldn’t get a settlement for me that I wouldn’t have to pay QWL any money. Not only did Hunter keep his promise but he took alot less to so that I got more. Hunter gave me a clients costs agreement and explained to me clearly how QWL charged their fees. I never demanded to know from Hunter or QWL how much I could expect to get. You hear alot of bad stories about bad lawyers, trust me QWL and Hunter aren’t one of them
bunchesinoz
bunchesinozAU3 posts

Great Lawyers during a frustrating time - Employment Law

I had a very unusual case and was quite tedious in the different areas of law that it covered. I found Hunter and his team extremely professional and understood the process in court and human nature concerning its clients. They were very upfront with pricing and inclusions, and when things did happen out of scope, they were upfront and fair in their business dealings with me. I would recommend them without hesitation and work with them again if needed. I have worked with numerous lawyers in my professional career and found QWL quite grounded and direct, just what you need to make informed decisions.