QuickaPay

See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by QuickaPay

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Application Process
Maz
Maz

Very convenient

Very convenient but not sure when I can use big things. I would like to be able to pay for large items over a longer period. When first joined could have payments over a longer period of time whether it was small or big things. Found this a lot easier to manage

Warton H
Warton HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, simple, and NO FEES....

My health & wellness coach offered to let me pay in instalments using QuickaPay. Signing up was super simple and easy to do and the 10 weeks repayments made it much more manageable to pay. My only question is what else can I use it for?

Giorgio
Giorgio

So easy!!

Really love the simplicity and efficiency!I run two small businesses and Quick is just the right solution for us. Really suggest to anyone that does not want to spend time in chasing invoices...

Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Find out how QuickaPay compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Great service and easy payment

We used QuickaPay to pay our strata fees this quarter. Super easy to sign up and makes those unpleasant bills that much more manageable. Would use it again for sure.

Anish -.
Anish -.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy to use!

QuickaPay is so simple to use. I manage all my invoices through the QuickaPay dashboard. Its like their platform is made for small business owners like us. Love it and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to grow their customer base

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Heath
HeathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

QuickaPay was easy for me to use and worked really well. Made it easier for me to get paid upfront and therefore didn't need to chase down payments. Everything was smooth and simple. Looking forward to using this more. Thank you!

Conor Sparks
Conor SparksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The platform to satisfy your customer payment needs

Quicka offers an easy to use intuitive dashboard to issue and manage invoices to my customers which make it easy for my customers to pay however they want through the variety of installment options to keep them satisfied and to keep me focused on my business.

Nick G
Nick GSydney, NSW

Great product, Great results

Invoicing through the platform was really easy and the payments just worked. Looking forward to being able to integrate as a one stop payment solution. As a small business, getting paid upfront and offering instalments to my customers is an absolute game changer. Plus - no hidden fees!

Denis Mcarthur
Denis McarthurSydney, NSW

Incredible customer Service along with everything Ive been looking for in a BNPL Platform

Super fast signup process along with incredible customer service. This simple and easy to use platform has solved all of my problems with regards to chasing my slow paying customers. The instalments have allowed me to not only grow my customer base but also grow my business as they pay you up front!

Definitely worth checking out if you have not already! Highly Recommend this platform to anyone running their own business.

Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Find out how QuickaPay compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Liam D.
Liam D.Perth, WA

This is my snipprt of my long lasting relationshi

I had no way of getting paint and cavas: flr assinment for uni
New bunnings was .ive told most of mates. I highly reccomend it even to strangers at the cbeckout..lol..thanks for doing what you do.

Invoicing app for small businesses

Quick to sign up, easy to use and I get paid almost the same day as I invoice. Makes managing cashflow a breeze. Customers love the installment options and I still get paid upfront which is great. Stop offering 30 day terms, I read offer installment plans. Makes such a big impact on your cashflow. Highly recommend to anyone invoicing.