Onnando

OnnandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth ride but not such a perfect pram

I have this pram for 2 years. It rides smoothly on grass, bumpy road. Even though it has air tyres, it has gone flat yet.

The not so good part: it is 15kg in weight so it is heavy for me to move it up and down the car. Also, it is quite bulky and take up a lot of space. I think it should carry up to 20kg weight, instead of 17kg only. For such a heavy pram, it won't last long. My child is 2.5 years old and almost outgrow it. A lot of good quality pram can carry 20kg.

I feel that for such an expensive pram, it can be better. I recommend to look around for other pram if you got the budget. I got suck in by the look which is rather unique. Wish I have purchase other one.

Triin Nigul

Triin NigulBrisbane

Very stylish and good steering!

Very good stroller with good steering and great looks! Easy to fold and put to the car. There are some minuses tho. Storage area a bit small. As folded up, the clip that holds it folded gets worn out and unfolds itself randomly. WHEELs start to make noise, plastic sound. Very annoying part of the stroller. Otherwise its a good one.

aishwarya

aishwaryaAU

This one is awesome

It's so cool, it's easy light weight , and foldable and good view for baby to see the world and good for short with a basket below even easier in public transportation. Love the red colour in it you can fold and keep it in car takes small space and can go to Costco too for big shopping.

I'm in love

tequila2015South East Queensland, QLD

Hated it

This pram looks great but it's the worst pram I've owned. The basket is hardly a basket at all let alone functional. It's very heavy considering it doesn't hold alot of weight the frame is very bulky and heavy the wheels are very bulky making it hard to get around at the shops and the canopy is flimsy made and barely functional

Perfect Product

I just love it. So easy to use. Excellent design, light weight, great customer service, perfect structure, lovely colour and very durable. I think this is the best gift for my baby. I can't live without it. Every parent to be should consider buying this product, at lease give it a try.

Smurfette

SmurfetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

After having this pram for 7.5 months.

SharryAdelaide

Love the quinny moodd

Prue

PrueTorquay VIC

The prefect pram, love it

An excellent pram! So zippy and easy to maneuver. It has a small turning circle, so you means you can swing it around in supermarket aisles without knocking into things and move through busy spaces with ease. Easy to control with one hand. My baby is 6 week old so currently using it with a Maxi Cosi car capsule, they are perfect together. Fits easily into the boot of my little Astra hatchback, and pops up hydrologically with the release of a simple latch. Cant recommend it enough!

Honestly the best pram. Spins 360 on itself and I can't live without it.

It's a great pram. Well worth every cent. So well made and so easy to look after! Wipe clean seat never stains. Hood never marks and everyone comments as well how different it is. My daughter loves it. Always falling asleep as its so comfortable and the quick release button is so good too. You will love it

Quinny Moodd

Love the vibrant colours and how its an limited Edition Pram. The pram is very light in weight and is very comfortable for baby right from New born to 17kgs. Owned for 1 week. Use pram everyday. The frame is very lite and fits wells into all our cars. Our toddler loves it as well. NM

OCS

OCS

Looks good but..

Love the pram, get lots of compliments however it is not convenient! not one bit! Basket is too small which will barely hold a blanket for bub, weight of the pram requires a lot of effort to move in and out of the car.

Sun shade keeps falling off, and back 2 wheels are very hard to fit through tight shopping isles. This pram is easy to be tricked into buying due to its design, any first time mother (like myself) could easily make the mistake, However if you are after something convenient or are a single mother, then please do not buy this pram...very hard to do shopping with unless you have baby daddy helping you with another trolley...even if its just for a few items!

Smurfette

Fantastic pram

Sarahjayne89

Sarahjayne89New South Wales, Australia

Amazing pram!!

This pram has been amazing for us. Easy to use, easy to fold and even easier to set up! Plus it takes a capsule which makes it even easier. Well worth the money! We use this pram every day for or daily walk and it has no trouble fitting my 18 month old or 3.5yr old if need be

Charmaine

CharmaineMelbourne

I love this pram

Budiful

BudifulMelbourne

Great pram !

I love my quinny moodd I brought when my daughter was one and she loves sitting in it holding onto the front handel while in it . It's also great when going out to reatraunts and they don't have highchairs I can push he right up to the table. I only wish the basket was a little bigger for more storage . My first pram was then emmalingula which is also fantastic and amazing storage basket I just didn't like the stroller seat when my daughter grew out of the bassinet

BiancandEve

BiancandEveAU

Best pram you can buy

I absolutely love everything about this pram! It is by far the easiest and most efficient pram I've used and it isn't too big to maneuver in shopping centers. So happy with our choice.

Suzie.C

Suzie.CMelbourne, Victoria

I can't believe how much I love my Quinny Britto!

I was so lost when it came to prams but when I found the Quinny Moodd Britto limited edition my heart melted. It was perfect as our baby room is retro Disney and we had already purchased a few of the Disney Britto pieces. Once we got it home I was so excited to rip open the boxes and see what was inside, I had been looking at water shields ect for the pram but once I opended the box I realised I already had EVERYTHING. This pram is a dream to push and move ans also a dream to open and collapse. Thanks Quinny for an amazing product we are soo happy that we decided on the Quinny.
    Thanks Suzie & Deejay

BK

BKMelbourne, Victoria

Love the design and ease of use

We bought the Quinny by Britto,limited edition, besides looking awesome this pram ticks all our boxes- easy to push and manoeuvre, fold up and down and fits in our Mazda 3 boot with more room to spare.