2Quokka Beds Platform Bed Base

Stuart
StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Platform Bed Base

King of the beds!!!

This bed was so much easier to assemble than I expected. The bed doesn't creak at all, and I'm really happy with the style. It's also very reassuring knowing I've purchased a bed made in a sustainable way. Show details ·  1
Erik
Erik
  Platform Bed Base

Properly made

Everything fitted perfectly together and it feels like it will last many many years. Great design and workmanship. Show details ·  1
Val
ValPerth, WA2 posts
  King Single

Very pleased with my new king single

Well designed. Bed head is worth the extra - comfortable angle. Much easier to assemble than I expected.
No creaking! Beautiful timber finish - love that there was no packaging to dispose of when I collected it myself and it fitted easily into my Prius. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Stacey
StaceyHunter Region, NSW
  King

Amazing! Love our new bed frame

It was well worth the wait. We are in love with our beautiful king size timber bed frame. So easy to assemble. Our pillows and mattress protector are great too. Thank you Quokka! Also for your helpful advice when trying to decide what bed frame to get. Show details ·  1