3Ego QV Naked Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Smell
Ease of Application

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

It's ok. I still sweat through it and the nozzle often doesn't work

It's pretty good at stopping odor but I often sweat through it.

The most annoying thing though is the spray nozzle stops working properly once half the can is empty. I've tried cleaning it as instructed but it still doesn't work properly. Won't buy it again. Show details

Ease of Application
Ego
Ego   DM
Maddie Mouse
Maddie MouseSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Cheri D.
Cheri D.3 posts

Great product

After chemo and radiation I found I developed a sensitivity to most deodarents. This QV one is great.. . No harsh reaction, no itching etc yet it worked very well and lasted all day. I had a roll on version with a dodgy Rollerball and QV were happy to replace it for me.
filling up those shelves
filling up those shelves11 posts

Best deodorant I have ever used

I’m sick of scented deodorant antiperspirants and thought I’d try unscented. I’ve had this a week and it is more effective than any spray on I’ve tried. I can’t smell any hint of underarm odour. There isn’t any odour left on shirts I’ve worn for a couple of days. Couldn’t be happier with this product. Show details
Deb S
Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Finally an antiperspirant that works

I tend to sweat easily and have searched for years for a great antiperspirant that actually works, and I'm so excited that I've found one that works for the whole day. I still smell as fresh at the end of the day as I do at the start.Five stars! Show details
themuse007
themuse007Caboolture

Works very well and no rashes!

I have sensitive underarms and I have had some terrible reactions to roll on deodorants that caused rashes and discomfort that took weeks to solve and a lot of steroid cream. I tried QV naked anti Perspirant deodorant and did small skin tests over a week to see if I would react to it, and I didn't. I cannot begin to tell you have relieved I am and how much I love this product.. Keeps me fresh all day ... I love how it have no perfume and its SO gentle on my skin. Thank you Q V I have even started to explore other products in the range and have to date been very impressed with the overall results.

Steve
Steve3 posts

Good while it lasts

QV was great for the first few months, and then it just stopped working. Not sure if they changed the formulation or if the bacteria developed a resistance, but now I put it on twice a day and it still doesn't seem to be enough. I'll be looking for an alternative next time.

Maryam Yara
Maryam YaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

The best just try

I dont like NIVEA 48h Sensitive Protect Anti-Perspirant I mean I hate it it was on sale Unfortunately I bought a few of them, I hate them the smell gives me Headache and stain ....... But QV is the best I like it sooo much Tnx QV

Suse_sheep
Suse_sheepCHADSTONE6 posts

Ethical and effective

Bought the roll on with Aluminium (which I prefer) and it has worked very well in some very hot weather. Unscented so doesn't interfere with your perfume or body lotion. Finally an ethical brand of deodorant that actually works! I bought mine from Chemist Warehouse and found the price comparable to other brands.
Effective, ethical
Only at chemist
JMC80
JMC80

Good

Great product, really works, costs a bit more than the usual supermarket brands but well worth it. aperhaps it needs a little more propellant per can.
This really does what the name says,no, not the naked bit but the fragrance free and anti perspirant bit. It works, and having an allergy to perfumes I couldn't be happier.
The thing I don't appreciate about the product is that, in the majority of cases, when about three quarters used, it clogs up and won't spray. The result is that you are unable to use until the can is empty.
Sarah_Kaye
Sarah_Kaye2 posts

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

If you want a deodrant-anti perspirant which is unscented and doesnt cost the earth, then this is a great product. It is a bit hard to find and I only found it in a couple of chemists. I haven't seen it in the grocery stores where you can find the other leading brands, maybe its because of the brand and how it's sold. No other complaints about this one.
I really liked this product and use it when I don't want to wear a strong smelling deodrant, but that I mean, a no-smelling deodrant. Its not too expensive, it costs a little more than the other usual ones, but if you an unscented one, then this is it.
I didnt find anything wrong with it.