Ego QV Naked Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Ego QV Naked Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

themuse007

themuse007Caboolture

Works very well and no rashes!

I have sensitive underarms and I have had some terrible reactions to roll on deodorants that caused rashes and discomfort that took weeks to solve and a lot of steroid cream. I tried QV naked anti Perspirant deodorant and did small skin tests over a week to see if I would react to it, and I didn't. I cannot begin to tell you have relieved I am and how much I love this product.. Keeps me fresh all day ... I love how it have no perfume and its SO gentle on my skin. Thank you Q V I have even started to explore other products in the range and have to date been very impressed with the overall results.

Good while it lasts.

QV was great for the first few months, and then it just stopped working. Not sure if they changed the formulation or if the bacteria developed a resistance, but now I put it on twice a day and it still doesn't seem to be enough. I'll be looking for an alternative next time.

asiabann

asiabannVictoria, Australia

The best just try

I dont like NIVEA 48h Sensitive Protect Anti-Perspirant I mean I hate it it was on sale Unfortunately I bought a few of them, I hate them the smell gives me Headache and stain ....... But QV is the best I like it sooo much Tnx QV

Suse_sheep

Suse_sheepCHADSTONE

Ethical and effective

Bought the roll on with Aluminium (which I prefer) and it has worked very well in some very hot weather. Unscented so doesn't interfere with your perfume or body lotion. Finally an ethical brand of deodorant that actually works! I bought mine from Chemist Warehouse and found the price comparable to other brands.
Effective, ethical
Only at chemist

Good

Great product, really works, costs a bit more than the usual supermarket brands but well worth it. aperhaps it needs a little more propellant per can.
This really does what the name says,no, not the naked bit but the fragrance free and anti perspirant bit. It works, and having an allergy to perfumes I couldn't be happier.
The thing I don't appreciate about the product is that, in the majority of cases, when about three quarters used, it clogs up and won't spray. The result is that you are unable to use until the can is empty.

Sarah_Kaye

Sarah_Kaye

Milly02
Milly02

I complained about clogging and was told to shake it more than usual and now have no trouble.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you want a deodrant-anti perspirant which is unscented and doesnt cost the earth, then this is a great product. It is a bit hard to find and I only found it in a couple of chemists. I haven't seen it in the grocery stores where you can find the other leading brands, maybe its because of the brand and how it's sold. No other complaints about this one.
I really liked this product and use it when I don't want to wear a strong smelling deodrant, but that I mean, a no-smelling deodrant. Its not too expensive, it costs a little more than the other usual ones, but if you an unscented one, then this is it.
I didnt find anything wrong with it.