Radox Coconut Rush

Radox Coconut Rush

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lena M

Lena MMelbourne

Can't open it

The scent was decent but it was really annoying that the pump on the bottle simply didn't work. Makes it difficult to use in the shower when you have to tip up a bulky bottle.

Hobbit25

Hobbit25South East Queensland, QLD

Like the wash, can't open the packet

I like the wash, it's got a nice smell. But the pump is impossible to open, it just will not pop-up. My hand is sore from trying. I'm going to take advice from on-line and throw the new pump away and use the pump from the old pack.
Come on Unilever, fix this issue.

Rashes

I found that the smell was a bit overpowering, but tolerable. My partner refused to use it as it smelt "sickly".1 However I showered my 1 & 3 year olds with it together & they both broke out in a full body rash which they've never had before with anything else. I wouldn't recommend nor purchase again.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

I didn't like this product

I'm probably one of the minority who didn't like this product. I didn't like the smell of it. It was economical and the packaging was good. But that's all it had going for it.

Smelt gross

Tangy

TangyNSW, 2035

Good

This product is great value for money. The large bottle lasts a long time and the product cleans well and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The scent is very strong so it's difficult to use this together with perfume.
Love the coconut smell, although you need to be a coconut fan to appreciate it as it's very strong. Lathers well and cleans the skin well. I found it was gentle on my skin and did not aggravate my eczema. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturised. Great price and large bottle too. It lasts for a long time.
The coconut smell is strong so you have to wait until it wears off before you can put perfume on. I wouldn't use this shower gel before a big night out.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

always on special, lasts for such a long time. The smell can sometimes get a bit overpowering, and its quite harsh on skin, wouldnt be suited to people with sensitive skin. Great that it will last ages and ages and is available at most stores.
cheap and comes in a big pump bottle which lasts for ages. always at the supermarket and comes in lots of fragrances. The coconut rush is very enjoyable
very harsh on skin, has a very harsh smell and sometimes the smell gets too much in the shower. This large bottle is too big to fit inside a shower caddy,

grrrrlll

grrrrlll

I really like Radox products, the quality is fantastic. This product does what you expect and leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft and invigorated. The larger size and pump pack means you will only dispense the amount you want, rather than having bottles where you may spill out more than what you were after.
Radox make great quality bath and shower products and this is no exception. The smell is fantastic and the quality of the wash is great too. These come in larger sizes than most other products on the market making it economical usage.
There is nothing that I do not like about this product

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

Good

Highly recommended all rounder... smells great, works fantastic and is a great price. Easy to find in the supermarket. A regular in this household
Smells terrific. Has a lovely feel on your skin and good value for money (the packs are big so if you can get it on special, it makes it really economical).

Lathers really well and I just love anything coconut so it is terific as there isn't anything like it really on the market.
I think it 'over' lathers a bit (which is actually good because you don't need so much but I have to keep remembering that)

The pack is notoriously difficult to unscrew first time but once you've sorted it, it's fine.

kaf23

kaf23

I love a great smelling body wash - and this one is fantastic. It has a really fresh "summer like" scent and i always end up feeling great after i use it. I have really dry skim with some products and this one always leaves my skim feeling smooth and hydrated. I like that it comes in a larger pack size and that it is a pump pack - it is really convienient and lasts a long time. I also really love the radox brand - it is a old favourite but still as good quality.
Love the pack size and the scent - it smells so yummy!
Nothing - i love this product.

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

This is a great product. It is great value for money and is really nice for your skin. It is readily available in most shops and is often on special at the supermarket. I trust this companies products.
This is a great smelling shower gel. It lathers up really nicely and is very economical. The large bulk container lasts for a long time, so its great for families. It is well priced for a good quality product. It leaves the skin freshly scented and nice and smooth.
I like everything about this shower gel and can't think of any cons.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

i really love this body wash, the coconut smell is so devine and reminds me of summer which is great in winter when its cold and miserable weather and it makes my mood uplifted. the value for money is amazing especially when bought on special, i stock up when its on special and buy alot of these, i recommend doing that as you will not regret it. great for the whole family, even my husband loves it. makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
love the gorgeous coconut scent, love the pump pack, great value for money, love how my skins feels afterwards
there is nothing i dislike about this product

gherkin29

gherkin29

Love the subtle coconut smell.
Great value for money and easy to use pump pack.
Feels beautiful on the skin and reminds you of summer days.
Easy to use pump pack.
Great that you can buy it in a large size bottle.
I love the coconut smell and its not too overpowering just subtle. I have sensitive/dry skin and have never had a problem with this product, moisturises beautifully.
Even on the coldest winter day when you use this product it reminds you of summer.
Good value for money.
I have tried many shower washes and simply love this one.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to say I have used Radox before, but I love this one it has a gorgeous coconut smell to it, it lingers on your skin for hours. It comes in a large bottle and is great value for money as you dont need a lot of it to go round. Whilst this product is on the market with the aroma of coconut I will continue to buy Radox, as it makes you feel good, smell good, and it may be a litte expensive but this one is certainly worth it, Please try it I am sure you will love it, and it may be your favourite in the end. It certainly is mine.
I love the coconut smell it is really awesome.

hamishandandy

hamishandandy

Good

This body was smells so good. I keep a bottle down at my beach house and it is lovely to wash with over summer. I prefer other scents during other months but in summer it is the most perfect wash to keep up the summer vibe!!
smell, size, cost

JS101

JS101QLD, 4500

Terrible

This body wash tends to cover the natural body smells instead of actually cleaning you. I would not recommend it at all. It has one of the most offensive aromas I have ever in counted in a body product.
In the bulk buy bottles it can be quite cheap.
The smell of this body wash is very over powering and I find that I am sensitive to it and it hurts my nose.
My husband finds that after a jog or yard work Radox does not get him clean. He can still smell his BO after using it which is not a problem we have found with any of the other brands that we have used.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

This product is very mild on your skin and really does have a lovely smell that is nice to use in the shower. The pump bottle is very easy to use and it will last a while.
I have always been a big fan of Radox products and this one is really devine. I love the smell of coconut and this fragrance is really nice to use while in the shower. It is a soap free product so very good when you have more sensitive skin. It comes in a good size pump bottle that will last a while.
The price can be a little high.

sampow

sampow

Good

I like this 'coconut' fragrance and the beautiful smooth texture of this soap. It's price is comparative to similar products.
I love the 'coconut' fragrance as it makes you feel like you are on holidays. It is sweet smelling but not sickly. The large bottle makes it last for a long time and it does work out to be fairly economical. Feels silky, smooth on your skin.
I don't like that the bottle is not opaque. You can't see how much is left and also at the end I like to turn upsid-down and ensure you get all of the last drops, but this is hard to do with both the pump and a bottle which you can't see through.

sabrahams

sabrahamsWA, 6069

Good

The large bottle makes it good value for money. It feels nice on the skin and lathers up nicely. The coconut smell is just right without being too overpowering. The pump action bottle is great for the shower as you can't accidently tip too much out.
Feels great on the skin

Mythic

Mythic

Good

I bought this one sale a few months ago when my normal 'go to' shower cream was out of stock and it lasted forever! It's got a really nice, light coconut scent to it, almost tropical and while it didn't do the moistorising job that my normal choice does, it didn't do too badly either. I really liked the way it used a pump, it meant I wasn't constantlly trying to squeeze out the last bits by turning it upside down. I would buy it again for sure.
HUGE bottle, really nice scent, left the skin soft
Nothing, though often my supermarket runs out.

connielaura

connielaura

i love that it comes in a litre bottle as i am all about saving. cost per wash is really great, and you only need the one bottle in the shower for everyone which is tidier and less cluttered up. the smell is a nice coconut scent which makes you feel really clean. soap free which is great for people who can't use soap like me. i prefer it over other non soap products because of the smell. packaging is simple which is great.i like the pump action. would definitely recommend to people.
affordable per wash, big size
noen at all