Razer Kraken 7.1

Razer Kraken 7.1

MPN: RZ0401250100R3M1

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ProjectProxy

ProjectProxyPerth

Good for the average user

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Excellent sound

10/10 The Razer Kraken has served me well since purchase and gives ultimate sound quality. The headset provides amazing bass, so much the speakers actually wobble like a subwoofer. Additionally, it gives access to the razer software that enables the headset to be EQ'ed, the product is available here. https://amzn.to/2qaAFqt

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Blake

BlakeSydney

Great gaming headphones!

These headphones are quality, the sound is great and they do help with immersing yourself into games especially if you are playing at higher levels of the game. One thing which I'm sure most people wouldn't do anyway is wear only one ear muff and have the other ear out. This is how I like to play and unfortunately sometimes the audio doesn't get picked up into the ear that I am using and I miss vital bits of information and have lost tournaments like this :'(. Other than this it would definitely be a 5 star product. It works great, sound is great, easy to set up and configure and easy to find when compared to some of the other good brands of gaming products. Plus I love the green it matches my razer mouse also!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sam

SamBrisbane

Fantastic and holds up over long-term

Very ergonomic, fits well and great usability. Had the headset for a lengthy time now and really enjoy it. fits many different head sizes, easy to adjust and doesn't wear out. Microphone flexible and also doesn't wear out, easy button-press to mute/unmute available. Colours unnecessary but a nice touch. Long chord is useful.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sok

SokMelbourne

Average!

It's your average gaming headset. Got these bad boys for Christmas and they have been treating me well. The build quality is decent. Calibrating it with surround sound on Razer Synapse is really cool. The rainbow lighting is absolutely phenomenal during the night. Although this headset may come across as 'cheap', it certainly does its job well.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Kevin

Kevin

Excellent sound quality

Excellent sound quality, would recommend.

At first i was skeptical in buying a gaming headset, but the surround sound and bass is phenomenal. The headset lights up different colour which is different to other headsets i have ever owned

Only downside is the USB plug but it makes no different.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Deon

Deon

You gotta hear it to believe it

The sound quality is great for gaming especially in games that require fine discrimination. The 7.1 sound range allows a diverse range of sound being transmitted to you for all your audio needs. The microphone is high quality and I have had no issues with the product and would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Roger

RogerMelbourne

Build quality is abysmal. Feels cheap and a regretful purchase. Definitely not worth your hard-earned money. The sound quality is decent for both gaming and movies. Used it for only a couple of weeks and got myself a new headset. The 'Chroma' lighting is cool but it's just a marketing gimmick.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
annie1962

annie1962

Brilliant sound, comfortable but..

Awesome set of headphones. The sound is beyond good and the headphones are so comfy. I have bought three pairs, one for me and two for my sons.

Now only a few months on, the wire off the USB connection has come right off. Twice.

Not good enough. I will buy some wireless headphones in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Christianyonas

ChristianyonasSydney

Pleasant Gaming Experience

This is the second gaming headset I've owned and probably the best wired headset I’ve tried. It fits perfectly in your ears and the sound is simply amazing. it is good for both gaming and music/video. The combination of black and green makes this model look sleek and robust. The microphone works great, too. For $100 I can say this is worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Day day

Day dayAU

Excellent surround sound headphones

Uprgaded from the Razer Megalodon and this is better in every respect. Excellent sound reproduction for gaming and movies. Perfect to hear where enemies are lurking or where the shooting is taking place. Great bass for watching action movies also great voice reproduction. Very comfortable as well for long movies and gaming sessions.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Liam

Liam

Very nice headset

I have had this for just over a year now.
The only problem I have had with this headset is that the volume was too quiet. To fix this, I simply disabled the "Razer Kraken Helper" on startup and it now works amazingly. The bass is pretty good and it has a very durable, sleeved USB cable. Fits comfortably and only after many hours will I feel a little sore around the ears.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

For entertainment - best headphones I've ever owned

Opened up the box, plugged them in and using the wizard I was able to configure the surround sound in less than 5 minutes. The sound quality is amazing, especially clarity in the high frequencies and richness of the bass. The microphone is so clear, I even use it instead of my phone!

Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma