ReACT Roofing and Guttering

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ReACT Roofing and Guttering

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very bad business

Do not use this company. [Name Removed] never responds to queries. They do shoddy work and roof leaks after they had worked on it. I am going to take them to the small claims court to settle my problem with them

Mon
MonAustralian Capital Territory

Thanks for the Warnings

Dodgy business

Robbie
RobbieCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad service and job

We paid deposit then didn’t hear from them for months. Work finally completed but still have roof issues. Paid invoice and then heard nothing from them. Said they would come and fix and never showed. Terrible service. Expensive. Rip off. Don’t use!

Find out how ReACT Roofing and Guttering compares to other Roofing Companies

High quality service for roofs

Gavan K.
Gavan K.

Subbed work

I was initially impressed when [Name Removed] fixed a leaky roof for me while doing a quote in the pouring rain which was amazing but everything went sideways when they subbed all the work out to someone else who were an absolute nightmare to deal with.
This totally let down the whole experience for me

’***An update I have amended my rating to reflect that they fixed all issues I had and honoured all warranty***

Marg
MargLyons 2606, ACT

An impressive team - thank you

During the recent very wet Winter my roof leaked during a storm. I contacted ReACT (as about 15 years ago they had dealt efficiently with a roof problem in another house.) Paul responded promptly, and together with his team, solved and repaired my complicated roofing/guttering issue. They were reliable, knowledgeable, friendly and had high standards of workmanship. I would certainly engage them again, if needed. I strongly recommend them.

Lisa Berwick
Lisa BerwickCanberra 2600, ACT

Great guys !

Paul replaced a roof for me 13 years ago. I recently called upon Paul to inspect the roof on a house I’ve just bought. Without hesitation he assisted. Highly recommended.

Audra H.
Audra H.Monash 2904, ACT

Amazing !!!

Paul and his team were phenomenal with their service, skill and customer service. Paul answered all my questions and expedited my roof repair as the damage was far worse than I first anticipated. In my opinion, this is the best place to go for all your Canberra roofing needs. I highly recommend ReACT roofing and Guttering

Great job!

Many thanks to Paul, Will, Jason & Damo at ReACT Roofing. The team were prompt, professional, and kept us informed throughout the process. We are very pleased with our roof restoration and will happily recommend them to others.

Rox
RoxCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic

Just had my roof done by ReACT,after approx 20 years with no maintenance. I can't fault them with anything from the time of my first contact to the end professional, efficient, worked in with my schedule and will definately be recommending them to other people

Horse9735
Horse9735Canberra

Many calls and still no outcome.

I have made several phone calls to ReACT Roofing and they returned a couple of calls and then I was told that they we going to talk to the boss about the next step. I rang on Friday 30th November and was told the guys are busy doing new jobs..... It sounds like they don't really care about warranty work. I was happy with the work and have recommended ReACTto my neighbour and friends, hope they have better service if they have issues.

Extremely happy

Had Paul and Andrew out to replace our existing gutters on a mid 70's house in Kambah due to water leaking into the eaves. The price was very competitive and they did a great job. Will definitely be going back in the future.

Peanut
PeanutCanberra

The best!

React roofing is a great company and the staff and owners are amazing People with great work ethic I would highly recommend them as the workers put in great effort in whatever the job is and the owners are polite and fantastic I am extremely happy with this company

Karli
KarliYass

Fantastic Service

Have nothing but wonderful things to say about ReACT Roofing and the quality of service they provided.
Highly, highly recommend them!!