Real-u Control

Control+ (Plus), Control (See All)
See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

4.3
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Acne Severity
Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This gave me perioral dermatitis!

This control + serum gave me perioral dermatitis after only 1 week of using it. Pretty disappointed because now I can’t get rid of it and it’s causing me much distress. It’s itchy and painful, and can only be fixed with antibiotics

Purchased in .

• Ease of Application

Cleared up all my acne!

I first started on Control+ (before moving on to Control) and it cleared my acne in 1 week! Never found or used a product like it ever before, I couldn’t be happier!

So much love for this product!

Had always suffered with terrible acne until I was introduced to real-u. I have used this product as well as the cleanser and moisturiser for over a year now and I swear by it, cannot go a day without it!!

Rachael
RachaelGold Coast

Saved my skin!

Acne Treatments

Find out how Real-u Control compares to other Acne Treatments

Rika
RikaNo

Just what I needed

I was having trouble looking after my skin during a time of bad acne due to changing medication. I tried a number of products and the only thing that felt like it was helping, soothing and repairing my skin was RealU. Different from lots of other products, the RealU products feel gentle, and the Control+ doesn't sting like some acne treatments!

ZZZ
ZZZSydney

You can see the difference

You can start to see a difference within about a week, can be a bit drying but is great with the moisturiser. I will definitley buy this product again and recommend it to everyone!