Realme C3

• Hardware

Port M.
Port M.

Great for the price

Purchased in June 2021 at JB Hi-Fi for $119.00.

Real me C3
Real me C3South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible phone

One of the worst in phones ever l want a replacement it doesn't type what you crappy forever back spacing seriously thought this was the phone think it again beware

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $200.00.

Forget BoostVictoria

Very happy with this phone

I have found this phone easy to use and very good value. I refuse to pay a lot for phones and this Realme 3 has proved this is a good strategy. Ask good as phones 4 times the price.

Purchased in April 2021 for $240.00.

Sam
Sam

Excellent value

Very good for the price. Only down side is camera. Screen resolution is passable. Performance is snappy, some occasional lags bit nothing that causes experience to be unpleasant. Highly recommended.

Moose
MooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's my first touch phone so still trying to work out how to drive it,

It's new to me coming from an old flip phone so have been assured that I will soon understand it, although in my case, it,d be handy to have printed instructions with it but will soon get the hang of it (if I don,t run out of friends trying to show me

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020

I Love ❤️ My C3 Realme Mobie.

I've just got 1 thing that really annoys me to the T-ski, when I'm texting some letters appear that don't form a word or random letters & then I've gotta delete them & it might do it again & you know when you're in ya zone-ski & this crap happens boys & girls, say no more, fix it please & my blood pressure can get back to normal.ha,ha.

Purchased in October 2020 at Grand Plaza Browns plains Qld for $299.00.

Shane Kidd
Shane KiddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great phone, great price, great features

Had the C3 for a month now, and i'm impressed.
It's fast and pretty much bloatware free. A few apps to remove and it's pretty clean.
All cameras work great. Can't find settings to change pixel size of images taken, but they're good quality anyway.
Good build quality. It feels solid. Color blue and red (we bought 2) are very stunning.
All the features of the competition at a quarter the price.

Shane Kidd
Shane KiddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value & stylish phone

I love this new phone. Upgraded from an old Samsung S5.
It's very sleek and fast. Not too much bloatware either. Easy to cleanup.
Plenty of onboard memory, plus a card slot makes storage unlimited.
The cameras are okay. I havent found where to change the resolution of saved images as yet.
Battery has lasted 3 days so far from full charge.
I think it's the best value for money ever when comparing other brands.

Good all rounder

Great battery life, good cameras, but works. Love the finger print feature to unlock, and the additional head phones I purchased separately are the best micro earphones I have experienced.

jes31
jes31South East Queensland, QLD

okay phone

it took me months to change over from my oppo. my grandson did it for me. i am totally sick of all the apps that pop up. i have lost my camera icon which used to show on the front screen. i now have to go a round about way to find my camera. emailed this outfit but no reply so i guess their customer service is pretty much zero. i use it for the usual things and i must say it takes a great photo. i am an older age group so just need a basic phone with a few bells and whistles. overall it is okay but not my old oppo.

Purchased in November 2020 for $268.00.

TonyP
TonyPSydney, NSW

Good value for money

Overall its an excellent phone and represents great value for money. I have noticed that the price varies greatly. Shop around! I paid $260.
I have one complaint regarding the very difficult to use and see Navigation Bar situated at bottom of screen. When using the phone in DARK mode, under certain lighting conditions the navigation bar is invisible. I've looked everywhere but cannot find a way to brighten up the NAV bar. this is a design flaw the only one that I could find I'm hoping developers will upgrade the phone in the near future.

Purchased in December 2020 for $260.00.

TonyP
TonyPSydney, NSW

Good value for money

Excellent phone in all respects except one.
The Navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen actually form a part of the main screen they are not independent.
The problem is that under diminished light you cannot SEE the buttons to press them.
These buttons need to be lit up brightly all the time either that or have a control somewhere to control the brightness of the nav buttons. Also the nav buttons dissapear when not in use and you have to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to view them. Depending on the App you are usine this does not always work.
These two issues are a total pain and make using the phone unnecessarily ackward to use.
Honestly, had I known of this before I would have considered another phone.

KDF
KDF

Perfect

Simple to Use & has an awesome camera. I’m very happy that with it that I’m Thinking of getting my partner one too. Price is very affordable & does everything my iPhone did if bot better.

Vic R.
Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Great value

Exactly what I expected, a great performing phone at very reasonable price. This is my second Realme phone. I have the XT which I am also very pleased with. Happy to recommend phone and support from Realme.

Trevor k
Trevor kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Not a bad phone but there's alot of dead pixels on the screen apart from that it's a nice phone easy to use great value for money cheap phone for price

Purchased in July 2020 at Bigw for $199.00.

Performance