Red Room DVD

Red Room DVD

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

what happened to the money on our cards??

How can I get back my card balance? Is there anyone with the same problem, I signed up for it in West End, Brisbane, they shut down and have not refunded me yet, its April 2015 now.

Red Room Shuts Down and takes the money

THis franchise has closed down and left with my deposit and outstanding balance (along with others I assume). I reach a dead end when I try to get answers, Surely this should not be allowed in a modern country with many regulations? If anyone can assist I would be grateful. Beware of novelty franchises like this!

Pretty average customer support

I hired a DVD and it had a large scratch on it and failed to play beyond 24 minutes. I rang the 1300 customer support line but it was unattended (Sunday) and they never rang back to respond to my voice mail. I also responded to the newsletter address requesting support but that was unanswered. Finally I tried the email for customer support, and got a pretty quick (and reasonable) response...

This was my first experience with Redroom and so far it has been pretty ordinary... I found Oovie easier to use and they answered their support number at 7pm on a week night when some turkey had put the wrong disc in the wrong case...
Convenience of kiosk at nearby shopping centre
Poor quality disc, limited customer support

Customer support by email is quite helpful, but we have had a number of problems with the service now (DVDs stopping) and have not been back for a while now