Reelplay Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Reelplay

19 questions from our users

Wadie F.asked

I was chatting 3 hours ago regarding hd 220 receiver .the box I'd....
7EE575A97EB6,
Can u please find if my registered been accepted or not ,because every time the receiver download up 10 - 18 % then stopping
So tell me what I have to do .....it's too much headache..

Wadie F.asked

i need your office to reload my hd110 receiver asap ,for 10 days my reciver it need the new hd 220 and i already paid ..invoice no.9712 but your office said there is some delay untill november

Wadie F.asked

could you please reload my old hd110 receiver because it been stoped after I paid for the new hd 220 almost 10 days now , and I spoke to your head office they told me your technical support can do that

Carmela
Carmelaasked

I have HD television do I need to upgrade?

Marvie A.
Marvie A.asked

Why do I need to upgrade my box?

Delilah G.
Delilah G.asked

how do I use the Reeltime feature to watch a recorded program

Andy.Reelplay

Hi Delilah,
Please visit the website and you can download the user manual or watch the instuctional HOW TO Videos.
We also have 24 hour chat support via the website so you should ask all questions there as to receive a faster responce.
Regards
The Reelplay Team

A A.
A A.asked

Reelplay,,Been customer for years but Since been updated the reelplay box been bad
can’t rewind,, all the app not working (YouTube,,+)
Not happy with the support team,,!!??
No support at all , No help,!???

Anthony B
Anthony Basked

I have a one year old box. Which is freezing and buffering about 6-7 times a day .I have TPG 50 NBN . This has been happening for the last 4 weeks. I have tried wi-fi and connected via a LAN cable cat5 still having the same problem . Media running Italian channels .Can you assist?

thanks for the replies freezing and buffering seems to have stopped but now the picture and sound are not synchronized on some channels eg: RAI channels and LA7 as an example it saying that it is the latest software, has anyone had any similar problems.

Angelo R.
Angelo R.

Hi Anthony I’m sorry to hear your having that sort of problem it’s quite common.
I’m afraid I can’t answer your question, I’m with Telstra and I also had lots of problem with buffering also.
I don’t think our technology is as good as overseas, I’m afraid we have to wait at least another 10 years I was told by a reputable technician before we can stream those channels really successfully.
Regards Angelo

Paul P.

It seems as though the internet has been hammered lately, especially out of Europe with all their current problems. Not much we can do until the internet speeds pick up again. You can always try using the Reeltime feature to rewind it 30 minutes or so, to see if it operates better than the LiveTV version.

Chantelle S

I have tpg there was work and damages had same problem for a while, but all is fixed now, my problem now is the utube black screen though till few days ago it was working perfectly. Useless calling them for assistance the only suggestion is not our business call utube, buy another more modern box bla bla bla.

Salah M.
Salah M.asked

I need to be registered with you guys can you please explain to me how

Paul P.

Easy, go to the Reelplay website at https://reeplay.co and click on Register. All new boxes need to be registered to receive updates and news.

Chantelle Sasked

when will you repay me back what I paid for and you gave/giving . no service or at least reconnect the programme I PAID TWO TEARS IN ADVANCE AND TOU STOPPED FOR YOUR PERSONSL REASONS . no programme and no refund? your refusal to resolve my problem proves how serious you are

Samguarda
Samguardaasked

My reelplay MEDIASET EXTRA
As gone into 4:3 display
How do I fix it.
I have tried reelplay info but no reply.

Chantelle S

they never help do not expect assistance of any kind from them. very disappointing. Not to be recommended to anyone. am.waiting 7 months now for getting bsck whst I paid for but they refused..tried many times to get a serious valis answer ... all I got was harsh replies. refused to send me email of the chat to prove how badly they treat the customer.

Paul P.

There is not option to switch from 16:9 to 4:3, you can only resize from full screen 100% down. The channel displays whatever is being broadcast from that provider, so if they are broadcasting at 4:3 then that is what your channel will show.

Mirella pedron
Mirella pedronasked

How do i save channels in favourites on the Reelbox it use to have an instructions menu but no longer available

Hi Mirella,
To add channels to Favorites just start Livetv, select the channel you want to add and press the green button or just hold down the OK button. Repeat the procedure for every channel you want to add to the Favorites category. There are instructional videos on the reelplay.co or you can just ask in the support chat for help. Chat support is available 24hours.
Regards

Steve M.
Steve M.asked

I have two boxes for my parents, one old version and one new. Both are now constantly freezing and buffering . Both have 50 mb nbn. This has been happening since the recent software upgrade. Have tried direct lan connection no good. Using an old media box with internet Greek channels has no issues. Very disappointing. Can you assist?

Paul P.

Hi Steve, it's not an issue with the box. The buffering is being caused by slow internet. Yes, you may have 50mbps but it's not consistent. If the box has no data to play, then it has to stop and wait for the buffer to fill up again. Your ISP may be throttling your connection. Optus is one of the culprits. I use TPG 50 and have no buffering with all the latest updates. Have a read of this article... https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2018/11/is-your-internet-connection-being-throttled/

Steve M.
Steve M.asked

I have 2 boxes for parents both running on high speed nbn. Both are constantly freezing since the update. Is there an issue?

Michel S.asked

I ask can u update my box

Mario Sok

Hi Michel S. We can give you instructions on how to perform the update yourself. It should take you no more than 5 min to do. Or we can arrange a Technician to do it for you. Please head over to our website and speak to our chat support team. Our Chat support service is available 24hours. Regards

Michel S.asked

Can u update my devis box ???

Michel S.asked

I miss update but i pay for new year $135@1/11 but i cant get wi fi. Wt i do? Thnx

frankasked

hi i am looking to purchase a reel play for italian channels. i have my vomputer modem in a seperate room so can i still setup the reel play in the dining room but has no modem next to it . if i can what is the best way to set it up cheers frank

Mario Sok

Hi Frank, Reelplay devices have wifi built in. So if your device has good wifi signal you can connect it this way. Goto the website reelplay.co for 24/7 chat support for more info. Regards

thanx for your help

Rihab
Rihabasked

MY reel play is restarting every few minutes
I need a solution

ReelplayReelplay

Hi, you can call 1800580997 and get help from one of our trained technicians. If the unit is faulty and in warranty they will organiase for you to return your unit for repair or replacement.

Mario Sok

Visit www.reelplay.co to speak to Reelplay 24 hour chat support.

Grace Baker
Grace Baker

Chanel 200 is out of sync. It’s the only Chanel that does it. How do I fix it

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives

Other Networked Media Players