Reelplay

Reelplay Questions & Answers

JPD

Any one knows if they are still in business in Australia? I expected them to pack and go (the great disappearing act) two years ago. If they are still operating in Australia, them there must be enough gullible people here to keep them going!

Spartan

JPD yes still scamming people and disabling accounts

Samguarda
Samguarda

I have a freezing problem my live tv or reeltime play back. For a second. It freezes distorted sound and continues.
I am on a 50mbps wit tpg and and tpg suggest I upgrade to 100mbps i am connect with lan cable.
I have tried with my friend at 100mbps and still the same.
IS THIS A PROBLEM WITH MY BOX
Or can anyone help.

CAN YOU FIX BUFER PROBLEM? TOM

Looking for perfection

Could everyone who had an issue with Reelplay and their lack of service and no refund policy, please go to Office Of Fair Trading. With more cases, Reelplay will be black listed and they will be accountable for their actions. My mum's box was disabled because of a bad 'Product review', and the 2 year subscription paid has NEVER been refunded. Office Of Fair trading are investigating and have requested everyone to speak up.

KODI BOX WORKS BETTER AND IS FREE

Looking for perfection

Office of Fair Trading stepped in and Reelplay refunded 18 months of membership.

JPD

I am surprised that they are still in business till now. I know that they would continue to collect money from people, provide very foor service for a very short time before vanishing!

I urge everyone who wrote a review on ReelPlay to contact the Office of Fair Trading with their specific complaints, so that the office can have the full picture.

Spartan

Hi people, Barry disabled my account also just because of a bad review and continued to threaten with no refund if I don’t delete the review . He dissapeared behind his keyboard and he does this to many people . I’m going to all authorities to make him pay.

Looking for perfection

Hi Spartan, I feel your pain. If you take the review down (which is a pathetic request from Reelplay but they are pathetic), repost it after wards. Don't give up. I didn't and I got 18 months back after Office of Fair trading got involved. I hope Office of fair trading step in NOW and shut these bullies down. Good luck.

Ester Abadier
Ester Abadier

كيف استعمل قنواتي المفضلة في جهاز reelplay لما افتح الجهاز علي طول من غير ما ادخل علي كل القنوات الاخري

GiulioQ.
GiulioQ.

Picture pixalate when especially on rai 1

abdallah D.
abdallah D.

Hi sir i am custner of reelplay tv for many years so my remote controll for the [OK[ push button not working

Patricia A.
Patricia A.

can my account be suspended whilst on holidays

Stay away they are [Content Removed]

Freda T
Freda T

The EPG program is not working all day There is a bleu line appearing Does this has anything to do with EPG not working? Can someone please help?

Stay away [Content Removed]

Paul P.

The blue line indicates the "current time". You can't watch ahead of the current time!

Anthony

With your reel play box Italian box do you buy out right or a plan

Anthony

With Italian reel play box do you go on a plan

Joe
Joe

The cost will include a box And a year subscription
Then you pay by you or by month whatever you choose
I believe you can call the sales team
They will assist you

Anthony

How much for one year Italian reel play box and how much each month

Stay away

Wadie F.

I was chatting 3 hours ago regarding hd 220 receiver .the box I'd....
7EE575A97EB6,
Can u please find if my registered been accepted or not ,because every time the receiver download up 10 - 18 % then stopping
So tell me what I have to do .....it's too much headache..

Amar
Amar

Hi I received msg when I open my reel play it is no longer supported this device what should I do

Wadie F.

i need your office to reload my hd110 receiver asap ,for 10 days my reciver it need the new hd 220 and i already paid ..invoice no.9712 but your office said there is some delay untill november

Wadie F.

could you please reload my old hd110 receiver because it been stoped after I paid for the new hd 220 almost 10 days now , and I spoke to your head office they told me your technical support can do that

Carmela
Carmela

I have HD television do I need to upgrade?

Anthony

Do you need to go on a plan with Italian reel play box

Marvie A.
Marvie A.

Why do I need to upgrade my box?

Delilah G.
Delilah G.

how do I use the Reeltime feature to watch a recorded program

Reelplay
Reelplay   DM

Hi Delilah, Please visit the website and you can download the user manual or watch the instuctional HOW TO Videos.
external link
We also have 24 hour chat support via the website so you should ask all questions there as to receive a faster responce.
Regards
The Reelplay Team

A A.
A A.

Reelplay,,Been customer for years but Since been updated the reelplay box been bad
can’t rewind,, all the app not working (YouTube,,+)
Not happy with the support team,,!!??
No support at all , No help,!???

Anthony B
Anthony B

I have a one year old box. Which is freezing and buffering about 6-7 times a day .I have TPG 50 NBN . This has been happening for the last 4 weeks. I have tried wi-fi and connected via a LAN cable cat5 still having the same problem . Media running Italian channels .Can you assist?

thanks for the replies freezing and buffering seems to have stopped but now the picture and sound are not synchronized on some channels eg: RAI channels and LA7 as an example it saying that it is the latest software, has anyone had any similar problems.

Angelo R.
Angelo R.

Hi Anthony I’m sorry to hear your having that sort of problem it’s quite common.
I’m afraid I can’t answer your question, I’m with Telstra and I also had lots of problem with buffering also.
I don’t think our technology is as good as overseas, I’m afraid we have to wait at least another 10 years I was told by a reputable technician before we can stream those channels really successfully.
Regards Angelo

Paul P.

It seems as though the internet has been hammered lately, especially out of Europe with all their current problems. Not much we can do until the internet speeds pick up again. You can always try using the Reeltime feature to rewind it 30 minutes or so, to see if it operates better than the LiveTV version.

Chantelle S

I have tpg there was work and damages had same problem for a while, but all is fixed now, my problem now is the utube black screen though till few days ago it was working perfectly. Useless calling them for assistance the only suggestion is not our business call utube, buy another more modern box bla bla bla.

Salah M.
Salah M.

I need to be registered with you guys can you please explain to me how

Paul P.

Easy, go to the Reelplay website at https://reeplay.co and click on Register. All new boxes need to be registered to receive updates and news.

Chantelle S

when will you repay me back what I paid for and you gave/giving . no service or at least reconnect the programme I PAID TWO TEARS IN ADVANCE AND TOU STOPPED FOR YOUR PERSONSL REASONS . no programme and no refund? your refusal to resolve my problem proves how serious you are

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives