Remington AC2405AU

• Safety
Suey

SueyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Easy to use, quick drying. Easy to handle whilst using. For peace of mind the dryer is equipped with a thermostat that will turn the it off if the temperature exceeds the comfort level.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$39.00.

Safety

RayHobart, TAS

A real 'pearler'!

This has more features than another brand for the same, relatively inexpensive price! It's not the lightest in weight, but the handle is in the centre, making the head well-balanced to eliminate stress on your wrist! It has 3 heats, 2 speeds, a cool setting and turbo for faster drying! Having real pearl material in it wasn't planned for, but the benefit is included in the product! A better quality motor has allowed a 3-year guarantee! (My old travel dryer of a few years suddenly choked and smoked on its bearings!)

Purchased in April 2019 for A$39.00.

SusanHuonville Tasmania Australia

Good value for money.

I bought this hairdryer because I wanted a light weight efficient hairdryer that would handle a fair bit of use. I am very happy with it's performance and was amazed at how quiet the motor is compared to my previous "Velda Sassoon" model. This model also has three speed and three heat settings with the addition of the "cool shot", which not all hairdryers have. It also has a removable air filter which I think is essential and a hanging hook for more convenience. What more can I say, with it's beautiful pearl finish exterior it looks like a more expensive model. I just love it.

Hair Dryers