Remington D1500

Remington D1500

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taha

TahaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does job at its best

Very good in handling, has 3 settings each for heat & fan speed. Also has cool shot which should use at end of blow drying to lock pores. I use it almost everyday & it gives my hair bouncy, smooth hair.

Sledge Hammer

Sledge HammerAdelaide

Does the job.

$19 at Myer. On the box it says 'Jet Setter 2000' but in fine print the model is D1500. Purchased for travel and everyday use several months ago and can't fault it .About as noisy as every other hair dryer, dries quickly and the back unscrews for easy lint cleaning. 2 year warranty. For the price it does everything well. Recommended.

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic hair dryer

This is a fantastic little hair dryer. It's small and convenient for travel. Its also great for caravans as it has the option of running as 12 volt.
I highly reccomend this dryer.

Artistique

ArtistiqueBallarat

Lovely Little Hairdryer

I bought this just to travel but ended up using it once I got home. It does a super job even despite its tiny size. It just s om such part of my routine that I barely notice. It puts out heaps of warm air just perfect for styling my daily do. One day I will get around to replacing it at home. Great little machine

HLL

HLLWA, 6008

Compact size and easy to use

Love it!! The whole dryer is compact and not so heavy. Very easy to use and to store. I reckon its also strong enough for every day use. I bought it online at Harvey Norman via ebay. To be honest, with this price - its seriously a bargain and ideal for people who have a small budget.

Laura

LauraAU

It's a hairdryer

Good enough quality. Have had not problems with it breaking unexpectedly and it's not too hot or cold like hairdryers can be. Quite resilient and has survived me dropping it quite a few times.

Danie

DanieDocklands

time saving hair dryer

the hair dryer is very powerful. it took less than 15 minutes to dry my hair. the hair dryer has great quality and remains in good condition even if I drop it many times on the floor. the head of the hair dryer is very useful for straightening hair. Recommend it.

Jane O

Jane OMildura

Love my everyday, everywhere hairdryer!

I bought my hairdryer to have as a spare and then needed it to become my everyday hair dryer!! I love how the Remington has the temp choices and the speed choices, it makes it rather versatile, it can dry hair, curl hair and style hair. Love it, who could ask for more!

cos lettuce

cos lettuceFrankston

Great hair Dryer for quick bursts and convenience

The Remington D1500 is perfect for this time of year, to avoid leaving the house with damp, untamed locks during winter. I need extra styling creams suitable to the over drying. Compact and versatile carry handle, light weight easy to pack. The reason why I didn't rate 5 stars is because it overheats quickly and due to this reason alone I feel it may be a hazard as it heats up in your hand. Ideal for use on the run, or just perfect to touch up small parts if have long hair.

bhanumathi

bhanumathi

Not Bad

The product is good. Fan is strong with cold air and hot air option. the sound of the dryer while i use was bit annoying. Technically haven't encountered any problem with the use of dryer. i will recommend this product for the benefit of travel. The detachable nozzle makes the usage much comfortable as per my need.

Sarah

SarahAdelaide

Good one to have it

Hi There. I've had a Remington hair dryer for around one year ago and worked perfectly. it is the new model called D1500. It is good for using in your home and just personal use, not for saloons. It is powerful enough and has 3 mode settings to play with.I am happy with it overall.

Ang

AngMelbourne

Great quality for good price

Best hairdryer I have used
Strong fan with cold air option.
I'm able to dry my hair fairly fast comparing to what I have used previously.
Great product overall. Have not yet encountered any problems

old greeg

old greegadelaide

Great for travel

Very impressed by the power on this thing given its quite small. I have another for home use but given its size this is great for when I go away.

Ape

Ape

Not too bad

Bought this hair dryer after my last one died, and found it to be quite powerful and quite efficient for its size. It is not too noisy and come with a detachable nozzle which sometimes can be a bit hard to remove. But overall quite happy with this purchase . It is pretty good for its price.