Remington D2050AU

Remington D2050AU

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vickie

VickieBrisbane

Gorgeous little hairdryer

I picked this up at Target and it's improved my life so much. I don't know why I ever stopped using a hair dryer. I'd say it's not super quiet (like the Panasonic I have tried and was considering), but it's more powerful than my previous blue plastic Conair travel hairdryer. I'd also like to comment on how nice it feels-- the build quality and the matte surface feel so luxe. Especially at this price. (Remington Compact Pro 2100 Hair Dryer D2050AU)

End User

End UserAU

Simple,cheap and functional

I had the previous model for few years and it's been used for upto 6 months in a year to warm the clothes before its been put on. The button stopped working (a common issue for that model) so bought this one.

5 stars for the price paid.

Gammo

GammoCarlton

Fair product, high quality and durable

For the price it's fairly durable and dries hair very quickly while not making it too dry. Hair remains smooth and not too noisy. Recommended product, good to hold too. It's slightly heavy though.

Storm

StormIllawarra, NSW

Great product

Compact lightweight but so powerful. 3 heat settings with a cool shot to finish off. Stylish design. No need to spend a lot on other dryers this is a great alternative. Love it

Kitkit

KitkitPerth

Perfect price and easy to use!

It is not very light in weight. However, it is easy to use and convenient to carry around. It works well so far and has no hassle at all. I would recommend this to everyone!

zombieQueen

zombieQueenmelbourne

Quick and efficient

This is a good hair dryer which dries hair quickly. It allows me to vary the heat and speed of the airflow which assists in getting a good outcome while drying my hair. I can store it easily and share it with family and friends. I use it everytime I wash my hair to get beautiful dry hair.

Hello

HelloSydney

Good value for money

This is a really good hair dryer for the price. It works well, looks nice, and feels nice. It has a soft coating on the outside, instead of 100% plastic, which gives it a more expensive and pleasant feel. I have bought more expensive hair dryers in the past and to be honest they haven't lasted any longer than cheaper ones.

Att E

Att EAU

Excellent hair dryer in cheap price

My wife bought this hair dryer from target and she is very happy with its performance and durability. Quite easy to use with dual speeds and simple functions. Seems like safe enough to use with wet hair. Response is very good and hair becomes very dry with less time

Isaac L

Isaac LSydney

Functions well

Has three settings, low, high and off. Relatively noisy but that is to be expected of a hairdryer. Build quality is also quite sturdy as I have dropped it a few times but it still works. Sleek design is also quite aesthetically pleasing. Overall happy with how this hairdryer works as it dries my hair.

Suresh

Sureshperth

The best buy for it's price!

I have had my Remington D2050AU for about 2 weeks and this little machine has really impressed me. I have very long hair and I have to clean them regularly and the hair dryer does an amazing job it dries my hair very quickly & it is very durable as I have a dropped it a few times and didn't take any damage.

Sue P

Sue PMelbourne

Great Product

I love my Remington hair dryer. I've never had any problems with it, it dries quickly whilst I am styling my hair. I considered buying a much more expensive hair dryer but I really see no point.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Cheap, durable and functional.

I owned this hairdryer for 3 years and would have kept using it, had not the speed switch kept sticking.
It was a cheap buy at $20 and worked well for that period of time. It is a compact size and easy to pack for holidays.
It does the job and is durable.

It is a very loud (high pitched) hairdryer compared with the more expensive Remington Salon Turbo AC2400 I've since purchased. It doesn't have all the features that my new one has and it doesn't dry hair as quickly either.
I wouldn't buy it again, not knowing now how much quieter and more efficient my new hairdryer is. My new one was twice the price but I still think $44 is a good buy for a quiet, quality hairdryer.

Ali

AliSydney

Fast drying

I have long hair and wash it daily. I always find remington is a reliable brand. Their dryers last for years. It is compact. Does the job and doesnt take ages.

Jess

JessMelbourne

Perfect!

I love this hair dryer, it does a great job of getting your hair dry. It's very affordable as well but can be a bit loud at times but that's okay.

Karah

KarahSydney

Can't live without it

It gets the job done in good time, and it's not drying on my hair. I love it, this is my second one. The first one was a 2000 that lasted about 2 years. For this price, I have zero complaints about it.