Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish AC8820AU

Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish AC8820AU

MPN: AC8820AU

4.4

• Safety

Really Good but maybe TOO powerful...?

I really do love this hair dryer! It's fancy looking and it dried my hair quicker then any other hair dryer I have ever used! The only down side I have with it is maybe it's a little TOO powerful if you're wanting to style your hair with it using a round brush. Other bits of my hair were constantly blown into my face which means I was unable to style it with the brush. Besides that I definitely recommend it! (:

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for A$65.00.

Sophie

SophieQueensland

So quick!

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$30.00.

Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Very happy, less frizz is a plus

Purchased at Myer for A$56.00.

Hair Dryers

Find out how Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish AC8820AU compares to other Hair Dryers

Kim D.

Kim D.South East Queensland, QLD

Cant live without it fastest than any other

Best hair dryer Ive ever brought cant fault I definitely recommend especially if you have thick hair that takes hours to dry with this it take 15-20 mins to dry

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$50.00.

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Powerful Hair Drier with a Smooth Hair

I have been keeping my hair really long for a while. Long hair needs a high maintenance. I did try a cheaper choice of hair drier before and I wasn't happy with my cheap choice. This drier was my second purchase from Target. The price tag wasn't too steep. Quality of the product was higher than I expected. I liked the air blow was very powerful with different settings and Argan oil diffusion. The size of the drier would be too big for someone, but for me it was perfect size and not too heavy. I loved the powerful air blow. It quickly dries my long hair with smooth hair. If someone is looking for a reasonable quality from a hair drier, I think this one would be a great choice.

Purchased in September 2018 at Target Australia for A$79.00.

jess

jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smoother hair

It is at a very reasonable price and as what I said before, this is a reliable brand I think. The hair dryer is not that heavy so it would be easier for me to dry my hair. It does quite a bit of time to really dries out all of my hair as my hair are so thick. Also, it makes my hair smoother and smoother everyday when I use it.

Purchased in January 2019.

jess

jessMelbourne

it makes my hair looks light and smooth

as what my title of my review said, it makes my hair becomes really smooth and light although I got a brunch of thick hair with is very difficult to handle. Hope this would help:)