Remington Salon Stylist AC4000AU

Remington Salon Stylist AC4000AU

MPN: AC4000AU

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Decent Hair Dryer

Decent Hair Dryer.
If you have long, thick hair this is probably not the best choice as it isn't super powerful and may take you a while to do the job. We don't use it every day so for us, it works fine.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $59.00.

Ellie E.

Ellie E.

Makes my hair smoother

I love the design of the hair dryer, the size is ok but the weight is a bit heavy.
It takes around 20 mins to really dries out all of my hair when i set the hair dryer into medium temperature, that’s pretty long i think. It makes my hair smoother because of the ion.

Purchased in May 2018.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Love it!

I love this hair dryer so much! It dries my thick hair very quickly. It’s not that heavy so it can easily dries your hair.
It makes your hair not that smooth and soft so you can style your hair easily with the comb it provides

Purchased in January 2019.

Alice

Alice

Love it

First time buying a more expensive hair dryer and it is really better, there is three options on the temperature and three options of how strong you want it to be to choose from! It dries up my hair very quickly and it also makes it more easy to style my hair

Purchased in September 2018 for $50.00.

Fan

FanPerth, WA

Love it!

This is although a little bit heavy for me to hold in one hand, but it makes my hair very smooth now! It dries up your hair very fast and quick, it is easy to control and move around, It also comes with comb and i also love the comb so much!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Nerdy

NerdyPerth

Great value hair dryer

My hair becomes so smooth after using it! Moreover, this hair dryer comes with a comb and another accessory that can curl your hair naturally which are quite useful, it is easy to use and the temperature is really perfect, easy to use with inly 6 switch combinations

Golf1957

Golf1957Chadstone

Happy Wife, Happy Life

Got this a s little 'no reason" present for my wife (well the real reason was that I had a store credit to use up) and she loves it. Its full sized and comes with a variety of styling accessories. Works very well indeed and there are no complaints about it. I got a good dinner that night.

mollyh

mollyhSomerville

Can’t live without

Very happy with this hair dryer! I’ve spent hundreds on hair dryers in the pst and now realise you really don’t need to as everything you need can be found in a Remington ! Quiet, sleek and my hair feels silky smooth every time!

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suits my style

I use this product alternative days and it helps me build hair volume and supports stylish hair. It’s safe as well even though I leave it on wet platform. This is inexpensive and easy maintenance, I even recommended my sister to buy one

Megan N

Megan NAU

fast dry

super quick and wasy to use. I use it every night and it dries my hair in a matter of minutes. I have really long hair and it does its job well. I got this as a gift and have been using it for the past two years. happy with it

balitong87

balitong87

good affordable hair dryer

this hair dryer comes with some additional accessories which we dont really use. it is very durable as we have dropped it few times and it is still going strong. my girl and I have medium long hair and we use this daily and find it dries our hair pretty quick. the only con is it is quite heavy makes it not good for traveling use.

Dwiny

DwinyMelbourne

So - so

Bought it with no high expectarion thoigh because it is very cheap and i was looking for the cheapest product in the shop. Give it a more time to dry you wet hair cause it will take sometimes.

Sonia

SoniaSydney

Comes with many additional attachments

I like this affordable hairdryer and so many additional attachments. It was a really good purchase and it is perfect for my long hair. It dryer my hair quickly and does not make that much noise. It looks durable and stylish and the cord is convenient and long. I would recommend this product.

Adderley

AdderleyGreat Southern, WA

Efficient and well-made

I am very pleased with this hairdryer. I like the settings which are easy to use. Love the accessories, particularly the brush. It is moderately heavy so would not be suitable for travelling.

Emily

Emily

Love all Remington hair products

This has been a good affordable purchase. It works really well on my hair. I have very long wild hair and it always looks sleek after drying with this dryer. My last remightion I had for8 years!!!! I hope this hair dryer lasts as long

Gabby

GabbyKarratha

Good for my curls

I love how cheaper it is than other blowdryers but still does the job same as the expensive ones, this product is affordable, durable and most of all good at making volumes for my hair.

Jacqui

JacquiVictoria

Love this hairdryer

I have bought 2 of these, my first one lasted 7 years hopibg my 2nd will also.
I use this at least 4 times a week, perfect heat settings and very powerful

Nicole52

Nicole52Hobart, TAS

Good for the price

I purchased this after my old dryer was dropped and the plastic inserts where the screws fastened snapped off and black bits of plastic started melting inside. Since I had paid a lot of money for my previous dryer I was pretty mad and I vowed not to spend more than $40. I picked this up cheap at Big W and after two months of fairly heavy use I have had no issues.

I took it apart out of interest and found it is made the same as my previous dryer despite the less than half price tag, however if it does break at least I will be comforted by the fact that I didn't spend a fortune on it. Until I can afford a Dyson this will get the job done