Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro Questions & Answers

64 questions from our users

Miss S.

Miss S.asked

Can I use paint runner pro to stain the fence

Teija S.

Teija S.asked

Is this Paint Runner Pro good for spreading liquid?

Noble s

Noble sasked

Can I use vinyl silk paint in a paint runner pro?

Nigel
Nigel

Wouldn’t have a clue
Don’t buy it
It’s useless

Val

Valasked

Hi. Wondering if it is possible to purchase the little sanding disks that came with our paint pro . Thanks val

Peter

Peterasked

Can I use gloss with a paint runner pro?

Emily B.asked

Can you use gliller in a paint pro runner as I want my wall black with silver glitter?

Graham M.
Graham M.

No idea but I would not buy one as they are not as good as the advertisement, save yer money

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Mine doesn't let the paint through what am I doing wrong?

Emily B.

Yon need to let it stand on the tray provided to let paint start to seep through

Paul C.

Paul C.asked

Can u use cliter paint in your rollers?

Emily B.

That's what I want to find out if you can use glitter pain in it

Maureen W.asked

How on earth are you supposed to clean this after use and dry it if wanting to use it again in a few days?So fed up with it. Useless

Andrea

Ran water through it for half an hour , then got fed up and placed it out side to drain .. it’s been raining for the past 3 weeks and it’s still not clear of paint .. going in the bin !!!

Maureen W.

Mine is already in the bin. Absolute rubbish. What a complete waste of money, !!!

Emily B.

I think they are really good I just put the water running where you put the paint in for about 1/2 an hour dry it off with a cloth thin put it on radiator to dfy

Ray N.

Ray N.asked

Is Paint runner pro really as bad as all these reviews? Was going to purchase but now have to re- consder. Does anyone have any response from manufacturer about the negative reviews?

Andrea

Useless and can’t find where to send it back, as it didn’t come with invoice , has to be returned in new contrition too , well having used it that’s out of the question anyway

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

Why after two separate users is my paint Runner pro spraying very small particulars of paint?

Andrea

Cos it’s cheap and nasty and certainly a waste of money

Yvonne N

Yvonne Nasked

Can you use glitter paint in the paint roller?

Wouldn’t waste ya money , but I doubt it

Pat W.

Pat W.asked

Can I use a paint runner pro with fence paint

juliet ward

juliet wardasked

I saw this advertisement and like it. what is the cost for the complete set of the renovator paint runner, my email address is [email removed]

About 30 pounds

Jenny

Jennyasked

How do I clean the Paint Runner Pro? I've had two in the past and found them good until it came to cleaning the roller. After a long time of running it under the tap, it was still jammed up - I just could not get the roller clean so that it wouldn't harden when dry. I had to throw it away because the next time I used it, the paint could not come through.

Debbie P.asked

My paint IS not coming though. Any ideas?

Tash
Tash

The sponge is thick if you start rolling it the paint should come through

Sonny R.
Sonny R.

This is the worst product ever designed, even when the paint is full, the end caps holding the sponge comes out and paint starts to leak everywhere. Waste of money buying this product.

Debbie P.

I was rolling it for about five min and nothing x

Michael G.

Michael G.asked

Do you just pour the paint into the paint Runner Pro or do you wash it first?

Steve
Steve

I didn't,but then again,after using it, I would,and have ,returned to the paint brush

Debbie P.

My paint is not coming though

Davidjones P.

Davidjones P.asked

What paint can you use in it

Hilary R.

Hilary R.asked

How do you secure the edging flock tool ? I can’t see how you can tighten the washer and nut to stop the paint leaking out?

Keith  H
Keith H

Sorry my friend i dont have the paint runner pro anymore i found it garbage .I phone the but they woud not give me my money back it woud not roll paint all over the place so i binned it .

Sheila J.

Sheila J.asked

Why did mine come back saying paint racer?

Get an answer from our members and TV Shop representatives