Renumax Scratch Remover

Renumax Scratch Remover

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Renumax Scratch Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Total WASTE of $$$

Doesn’t do anything to remove scratch. If anything it hurts the paint! I was very disappointed and wasted my time. It also negatively impacts the scratch and makes it worse

Purchased in November 2020.

ianm
ianmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It worked perfectly for me

Had scatches on the side of a white holden Trax from bushes. Followed instructions and it worked perfectly.
Admittaly they were light scratches. Also tried on some deep score marks on the bumper bar but did not work. So i suggest light scratches are ok for this product

Purchased in September 2020 at Bigw for $20.00.

amorris2
amorris2Murray Region, NSW

Waste of money

Bought this from Big W and if anything, it makes scratches more prominent. It’s as useful as a Chocolate Teapot. Take it off the shelves Big W. It’s rubbish and a total scam.

Purchased in December 2020 for $20.95.

Useless - even harmful

As all Chinese products, this is a total scam and a waste of money. Renumax not only does not have any effect on scratches - even as one precisely follows the instructions - but may leave permanent marks on the rest of the paint and car body work. Avoid.

Purchased in August 2020 at Auchan for $15.00.

Wary
WarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Followed the instructions precisely. Tried on various scratches (some barely noticable, other more pronounced). Renumax had absolutely ZERO effect on any areas. This product is a complete waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $20.95.

Gee Bee
Gee BeeSoutheast, SA

Waste of time & money

Does not work as advertised, not even close! Have contacted Big W to get a refund.
It actually made some scratches look worse. I only had very minor scratches.
Do not Buy!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $21.95.

John Montrone
John MontroneSydney, NSW

works as described

the product has deleted small scratches on my Audi as shown in the advertisement.

For sure I will buy another one because I've yet finished the first bottle.

Thanks for the hack! Very satisfied! :D

Purchased in September 2019 at https://www.best-direct.com.au/ for $29.95.

Kangmin M.
Kangmin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total waste of my money

It doesn't work. Applied few areas but nothing happened. This is total waste of my money. I bought this from Kmart and I regret that I bought this. ITS FROM CHINA DO NOT TRUST.

Purchased in September 2018.

David Lloyd
David LloydSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Use

Does not work. Made no difference to some very minor scratches on my car.
Several attempts. It simply polishes off and leaves the scratch visible as before. I would not recommend the product.
David

Purchased in May 2019 for $29.00.

Find out how Renumax Scratch Remover compares to other Car Care Products

Would rate zero if I could

Bought this stuff to remove a scratch on my car. I had very high hopes after seeing the advert. I followed the instructions very carefully. Once I treated the scratch I also used it on all the small hairline scratches on my car. Nothing happened. It made no difference to even the smallest little mark. Tried to contact the company, but surprise surprise, you can’t find their contact details. This product is s total scam. Don’t waste your money.

Fred
FredMooloolaba

Scam! Don’t waste your money!

Used as per directions x 2 attempts. Only made scratches on Gold Lexus look worse and stand out.
You would be better off using toothpaste!
Bought at Big W and refund requires you to pay for postage to Paris, France.
Seperating instructions was frustrating as they are in layers of suckers on back of bottle.

Birdman
BirdmanLake Almanor

Does not work at all

Followed directions to the letter, used on a 09 Chev. twice did not remove the slightest scratch and made some more visible. Yes, with their money back guarantee but you have to mail it back to Paris, France!!!!! Can't believe I got taken in by their hype, complete scam. Please read reviews before buying.

Lloyd-at-PelicanWaters
Lloyd-at-PelicanWatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work

Purchased this based on the in store video I watched, payed AU$20 for the bottle. Applied as per the instructions, absolutely no change in the appearance of the scratch in my vehicle. Simply false advertising, waste of money.