Resilium Home and Contents Insurance

Resilium Home and Contents Insurance

patrick.otto.7

patrick.otto.7South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Communication

On ending my insurance with Reslium, I was advised by their staff a partial amount for insurance would still need to be paid, only to be expecting this to be done by the usual methods of direct debit, which it didn't.
Sadly, no further communication was received, then today received a demand letter (although sent over 1 week previously) threatening legal action if I didn't pay within 2 days and by cheque and no other payment methods offered.
Will not be recommending this insurance company to anyone again if this is how they treat their customers (of whom had never made a claim).

Claim MadeNo

Disgusting

After accidentally reversing into one of their customers and 'slightly' damaging a tail light on their car (no damage to ours) we received a claim for almost $800!!!!! The worst part of it was the language that they used in the claim letter 'notice of intention to sue' and 'final demand'. Mind you, this was after we'd already diligently paid their heavily inflated claim upon their first equally rude letter - making us feel like Australia's Most Wanted! Talk about 'shoot first'. Review your language grubs!

Claim MadeNo

Dickheads

Had one of their customers rear end me and over a month and a half later and still haven’t had a payout after they wrote my vehicle off. Almost 3 weeks ago. Called them and I’m just bouncing around on hold for almost 2 hours to have absolutely no resolution just told it may take another 10 business days

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Resilium Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Worse insurance ever

Bob

Bob

Worst insurance ever

We pay $8000 a year for insurance on our 4 units and a tennant in a unit went though with a hammer smashing everything up, doors, Windows, tiles just everything. I called the insurance company they sent someone out to look at it. In the end Resilium said they won't pay to have it fixed because the tennant did it on purpose and not by accident. In the end cost me out of my own money $35k to fix.