Revita Revitafoam Moisturiser

Revita Revitafoam Moisturiser

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Revita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Katdav58
Katdav58Melbourne

Best product ever for wild curly unruly hair

I have thin wild curly unruly hair and this stuff is the bomb. Non sticky or greasy you can use it on wet or dry hair and it tames and makes hair sit well and look thicker. I absolutely love it and I've tried them all. Most important for me it doesn't have a smell not chemical or perfume. Highly recommend.

I love this product.

This product is great on curly hair. Keeps the curls soft and helps with brushing. Would recommend to all with wild hair. We no longer have tears in the mornings when brushing my daughters hair.

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's pretty good!

I've been using this on my hair & bonded hair extensions for a few months at the suggestion of my hairdresser.
It adds softness but no lasting effects as far as I've seen. I like that it can be used on wet or dry hair and you don't need to use much.
For use on wet or dry hair