Revitive Circulation Booster LV

Revitive Circulation Booster LV

Big change in Varicose Veins

I am writing this on behalf of my 85 year old mother , who purchased the Revitive 12 months ago , for no particular reason than she loves gadgets . I can not believe the amazing difference in the varicose veins in her leg. For approximately 60 years the vein was there and in the last 30 years it has looked like huge blue marbles under the skin , particularly around the knee . Now , the vein has practically gone . For this reason alone I am purchasing one for myself.

Hi Liz, This is so good to hear. I'll be sure to pass this good news along to our team in Actegy. Enjoy your REVITIVE time! Warm regards, Actegy Health Team

machine works intermittently

The machine has worked perfectly over three years but with pushing the 5 volt power lead into its socket over the years the soldered connections inside had broken making the machine intermittent. Resoldered the joints and now working superbly once again....... suggestion :- use more solder on the electrical connections and socket supporting pin during manufacture .The four supporting pads have to be removed to gain access to retaining screws.
Retired Electronics Engineer.

Loose socket connection

I purchased a Revitive LV November 2013 finding a once a week use (sometimes more) of great benefit to my mobility at the time & as a result a few family & friends got one & started using it. I ceased using it for approx 18 months as the Dr. did not recommend it with what was going on at the time. So at the end of last year, when doing a cupboard clean out, my Revitive resurfaced & I placed it back in front of the TV so I could resume my regular use of it. Went well for the first few weeks then the socket (where the cord goes in) on the side of the machine ceased making a good connection with the cord...I could wiggle the cord & get the machine going but once I let go of the cord the connection was broken & the machine stopped working. Could you please tell me if there is anything that can be done to resuscitate my machine at all please.

Hi Betty, if it is just the cord that isn't working, you could purchase a new adaptor from http://www.revitive.com.au/power-adaptor for $30, and get your machine working again. Call us at 1800 505 108 should you need any help with this.

Amazing recovery

My husband leg colour n sensation is improving splendidly before his bypass. But I hv lost the wire for the individual pulse. Where can i buy this? I am in Malaysia. He really needs this as his leg is getting bad again. P

Hi Rani, I have left you a private message so we can get more details from you to be able to help you. Warm regards, Actegy Health Customer ServiceMy sis in law bought the whole machine. Just realised from below tge split wire us available from u guys ..

Received automatic relief, Great mobile unit!

I've been experiencing really tight, sore, stiff calf muscles and have been researching what may help. I decided to go with the Revitive LV as it was on special and looked to do most of what the more expensive model does (albeit not quite the high range). I used this tonight for the first time and I have almost instaneous relief. The unit is very comfortable, in fact you can sit in front of the TV or at your computer and pop it on. It's also quite fascinating watching your muscles contract and release. I'll be using this every day. Nice product. I was also really lucky that The Shaver Shop had it on special at 55% off, only $99!

Gives some relief for Restless Leg Syndrome

I suffer with RLS & my Daughter bought the Revitve LV hoping it may help. It doesn't stop the RLS but I have noticed it does relieve it some what although I still need to take my medication. I work on my feet all day and have noticed I have had no excess discomfort since using the Revitve LV over the past month.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Revitive I'd. Black inky/door material coming off foot pads. Unable to use as this material is very hard to get off the soles of my feet and finger tips when I attempt to wipe the. What can be done to clean the foot pads.
Hi Bobd, Thanks for reaching out.The best thing would be for me to get our customer service team to give you a call to discuss and hopefully find a solution. Are you able to send us your best contact details so we can give you a call? If you could email us - info.au@actegy.com we will be in touch to discuss. Warm Regards, Actegy Health 1800 505 108If the problem is because you have sweaty feet then it's advisable to put lotion on the sole of your feet before stepping on the machine. Or if the problem is the machine itself (as in, the pads are melting, because it should not) then consult customer service for advice.

I have very tired aching, heavy legs. What is the best time to use Revitative LV, morning, afternoon or evening, Thank you.
Hi Chrissy, We don't have strict rules on that. It's totally up to you. Don't forget to use it every day though for a half an hour. Consistency is the key for better results. If you have any other questions please contact our Customer Service team at 1800 505 108, or drop us an email at info.au@actegy.com Best regards, Customer Service Actegy Health

I switch on my machine and it switches off again? Any ideas?
Hi Maureen, Probably your charging adaptor is not working correctly. Please contact us at 1800 505 108. Kind regards, Actegy Health Customer Service

Circulation Booster LV