Revitive Circulation Booster Regular

Revitive Circulation Booster Regular

Sarah T

Sarah TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, can be used by all ages

Have had the revitive circulation booster for 5 years now, my partner and I are only 27 yrs old but we also see so many benefits!! It helps to loosen calf muscles, helped with my aching feet from varicose veins which were quite severe for my age, and also helped significantly with achilles tendonitis! Combined with laser for varicose vein removal it has been the best. I can now be on my feet all day for work and run around at sport with no aches and pains. We had the cord get a little damaged and the local shop where we bought it replaced it for free. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2014 for $300.00.

Norm

NormWangaratta

True Assistance

Since using Revitive I have no more swelling in my ankles. and blood vessels below the skin have returned to normal. I have used only a 46% setting on a once a day routine

Purchased in March 2019 at Revitive Direct on line.

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

Seems to be a good machine

I've had edema in my feet and legs for several years now, and I have numbness in my toes, so I was concerned about not enough blood getting to my extremeties. I've used this machine on and off for a couple of years and it seems to work my legs quite well. Not sure if it will have any long term effects but while you're using it, it sure feels like it's working your legs very well. All in all I would say this unit is not bad, but when I bought it I thought it was going to be a vibrating machine, didn't know it was an electrical impulse stimulator... !

lovelylegs

lovelylegsAngle Park

not a bad product.

I have had it for about 5 years. When I first got it it was very good, and as I kept using it I had to put it up higher and higher to get any benefit from it

revitive circulation booster

it is not for everyone if you have epilepsy stay away cannot use it ,it does work takes swelling off ankels as such the foot pad heats up and I found to get the movement going you need to put the bottom right hand button up to 30

Danger

I purchased a Revitive model # RMV on line. I found the frequency used by the remote to control the level of stimulation up or down matches the frequency used by Charter Spectrum for their remote TV controller. Channel surfing with the Spectrum remote changes the power level on the Revitive machine if in use at the same time. This can cause severe discomfort if you are not aware of this issue!

Revitive M.Revitive

Great for circulation for people with Diabetes, or circulation issues.

Bought for my mother in law (who has diabetes) who used to complain about legs aching and not being able to walk for long, now (after 1 month of daily use) she has stopped complaining and is doing short walks 3 times a day!

meets my expectations

With daily use of Revitive regular for three months my leg circulation and muscle tone have improved markedly .I can progress further into my senior years feeling less pain and discomfort.Thank you.

Pip

PipWhangarei

This unit has proven to be utterly fantastic!

Tile

TileCentral West

Good but would prefer to bounce on a mini trampoline instead

I have one of the older versions of circulation booster which doesn't have the rocking motion. It works well as I use mine when I know I'm going to be sitting at my computer for 30 minutes. I have been reading many of the reviews on here about users saying that it doesn't work, or makes their aches & pains worse. If that's the case my suggestion is to buy a mini trampoline & bounce up & down on it continuously without your feet leaving the mat. This motion increases the blood flow to all parts of your body, not just your lower limbs as well as increasing lymphatic flow. Do this exercise for 15 minutes first thing in the morning & you will feel refreshed & energised for the rest of the day.

Don't buy this

I've used it twice for 30minutes each time
First time whole foot has swollen up and excruciating pain can't walk on it having to use wheelchair to get around trying to sleep can't cause of the pain
Second time used again to see if it would reduce swelling and pain
All it did was blow out my knee that's swollen and in pain aswell
Cannot get any relief from pain can't go to doctor cause can't walk
My recommendation stay away from this

concern

my husband uses 3 times a day because he found it beneficial but suffer from burning feet . can he uses so much or should it stick to once a day? thanx grace

WheelchairBound

WheelchairBoundMelbourne

WARNING!!

I STRONGLY recommend asking a doctor before u even CONSIDER buying this product. Infact this machine should only be able to be purchased with a doctors approval.. I used it on max setting for 1 hour every day for a couple of weeks.. I had no idea I had a blood clot in my leg that the machine dislodged and sent up into my lung. It also damaged the nerves in my legs and I am now in a wheelchair! I rang the company JUST as a courtesy and to perhaps suggest selling the product through physicians ONLY and was basically told the situation I am in is my own fault. Thanks Revitive for almost killing me and ruining my life!

Did try it

We tried the machine and did not find any significant change. I am going to try for a refund I accept it does work on some people I suppose I can not think of anything else.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

David W.

David W.asked

Is it OK for some one with reynaurds lupus to use?

Hi David,
Thanks for the question. REVITIVE Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device designed to improve the circulation in your legs and feet. REVITIVE is not specifically indicated to assist with Raynaud's lupus. We recommend a discussion with your Doctor, if you are still interested to try REVITIVE.

If we can assist any further please feel free to reach out.

Chantal

Chantalasked

Can you use this for the treatment of plantar fasciitis?

Jon
Jon

HI cantaloupe this I don't know see your doctor and ask him or her about your condition. Sorry I'm not mutch help on this one as I'm not a doctor and don't want to give advice that may harm you.

Hi Chantal,

Thanks for your enquiry. REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, increasing the blood flow in your legs and feet. It has been scientifically tested and shown to actively improve circulation and reduce swollen feet and ankles. It has not been specifically indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis, but I encourage you to take a look through some of the reviews left here by users for some real-life experiences. As Jon suggested - a chat with your Doctor might also be advised - they are in the best position to advise with a full picture of your condition and history.

If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1800 505 108.

Joan Hunter
Joan Hunter

sorry don't know anything about this complain, so cannot give a valid answer.

Chris

Chrisasked

Can I use recite circulation booster with pad disease

Hi Chirs,

Thanks for your question. From our knowledge, peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to the limbs and extremities, usually the legs, don't receive enough blood flow.

REVITIVE Circulation Booster uses EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) to contract and relax calf muscles. It is this action that helps to pump oxygen-rich blood to your legs and feet.

If you would like to try REVITIVE, we recommend a discussion with your doctor regarding your medical condition before using the device.

I hope this helps, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team if we can assist further - 1800 505 108.

AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers