Rileys Gym

Rileys Gym

• Rates and Fees
Emmalee C.

Emmalee C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst gym!! Behaviour by staff is appalling!!

I thought it was a good gym until an incident happened there and my information got shared around without my permission by one of the staff members there!! I sent an email with the situation only to be ignored and was handled unprofessionally. Wouldn’t recommend and also they’re charging me still even tho i cancelled with them.

Rates and Fees

THE BEST IN THE WEST

Coming here for over 35 years. Tried others too, but this is the BEST IN THE WEST. Great equipment, friendly staff, good amenities, less Rap thank goodness, could use some more parking.

Alexandra

AlexandraSydney, NSW

The best overall gym in Sydney

I have been training at gyms for the past 13 years now. I can say I've visited my fair share and I know what I need.
Space is important and as more and more small gyms open at every corner its hard to find a clean, well sorted and organised gym with everything you need. Furthermore the staff are friendly and the parking is free.

Gyms

Find out how Rileys Gym compares to other Gyms

Pri

PriSydney, NSW

Excellent gym in the west Sydney