Rinnai B26

Rinnai B26 Questions & Answers

MPN: B26N50

5 questions from our users

Why does the water go cold many times before it stays hot. All taps in house . Built in 2015 and only now have the problem
Thanks for the question Brian W, there can be a number of things that can cause the issue you have described. The most common of which is to do with water flow through the unit. We recommend cleaning the filters in the unit and ensuring all tapware has no blockages or build up.Thank You

I have got a quote of $2125 for aRinnai B26 with installation and disposal. I think it is overpriced. Any suggestion.
Go for it. I am totally impressed with my new water heater. Hotter water than I had. Price around the same as I paid. My Gas bill came down by so much that I thought they had made a mistake. I could not be happier. It is the best investment I have made for a long time. You will not be disappointed.Thank you Antoinette.

We have a Rinnai B26 that I purchased 1 march 2017. It has had intermittent problems numerous times . I called the Rinnai 1st Car team who did not care at all. I talked to a guy called John who insisted I had to call an independent gas plumber to verify the pressure before they would send out their plumbers. I contacted the installer who thankfully came out, checked the pressure and it was fine. He contacted Rinnai and explained the situation. Rinnai listened to him and arranged Precise Plumbing to inspect the unit which they found faulty. They replaced the piezo starting unit and has been working until now. I am back to the intermittent problem that I had back in December last year. My understanding is that this model has a 3 years warranty on both parts and labour. I am loathe to contact the 1st Care team at Rinnai after the last experience. Does anybody know if this is a common problem with this model? If so how do I fix it?
Sorry - I cannot help with this query - my only problem thus far is the amount of water that is wasted (if it is not collected for the garden) before any warm water comes through the tap outlet and the temperature of the water is not as hot as I thought it would/should be.Thanks for the question John T, without inspecting the unit it is difficult to investigate the issue with the unit. We would like to look into this further, can you please contact the team, mentioning this review at enquiry@rinnai.com.au with the address details and if possible, the job number

I have just had a B26 installed at my house but there were no instructions on its use. Where can I get a copy of the instruction manual? ALan Linklater {email and contact details removed]
Thanks for the question Big Al, we would be happy to provide you with the instruction manual for the hot water unit. As your email address has been removed by Product Review can you please email through to our enquiry@rinnai.com.au address with the model number of the unit. (this can be found on the date plate on the left hand side of the unit starting with REU). We can then either email or mail out a copy of the manual. Alternatively you can call our Sales team on 1300 555 545 and they can arrange to send it to you.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives