• Heating Speed1/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smells of GasYes (0) · No (2)

Faulty

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,150.00.

Sathish K.

Sathish K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Heater:

Have been having this heater for the past 2 years and it’s running very strong during the winters.
We have been always using the Gas Econ mode and it heats up our ~30sqm area very quickly.

Easy to maintain as it needs only vacuuming the filters once in a while.

Ultimate product.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Great Heater when it works

The heater works great, heats up our huge living area quickly and effectively. We have only had the heater for 2 weeks and the kids love it. Our only concern is that it has stopped working last night. I have placed a call to the service centre and also sent an email but have yet been contacted for repairs. Being its winter, we need this heater to keep the house warm, especially for the kids.

Purchased in June 2019.

Gas Heaters

Find out how Rinnai Capella 18Plus compares to other Gas Heaters

Exceptional

This unit does a large dining, kitchen, lounge room and far-end bedroom with little effort. Its quiet, works extremely quickly and uses almost nothing gas wise. The only thing i can fault is you cant use the remote control to turn on/off if a timer is set - it will disable it. Unfortunate but no biggy- the other pros outweigh this one minute con.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Mike

MikeSydney

Awesome and keeps you warm very quick!

Picked one up last year and it is going strong and keeping us warm in this winter!!!
Recommend getting a Plus model as it can turn it self on/off on its own at the set temperature where as other model don't have this auto
Control! Cheers to Rinnai for the awesome product!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Mike, it's always great to get feedback from our customers and we are glad to hear the heater is working well for you.

garry001NSW, 2044

Finally a gas heater that turns it self off

Bought a rinnai capella 18 plus gas heater, you set the temperature and it turns off, when temperature drops it will automatically turn back on just brilliant. Bought from appliances online and very prompted next day delivery. It also has a electric booster element for if its below freezing lol

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Garry001, we are always pleased to hear customers having a great experience with their heaters. We wish you many more years of warmth.

You are very welcome

richard_day

richard_daySydney, NSW

Fantastic heater - extremely happy with it

Mrs Jim

Mrs Jimasked

Capella 18Plus

I love my Rinnai Capella 18 purchased two winters ago. I have had an extension to my home, and have made provision for another gas heater, but a smaller size. What I particularly like is that I use the gas econ and electricity option ( I have solar electricity and haven't had an electricity bill since installation about 7 years ago), so I would like a small version of the Capella with the gas econ/electricity option. Can you advise me please.

Hi Mrs Jim,

Thank you for your question and your review of the Capella heater. To ensure you are choosing the right heater for your situation we recommend using our seater selector on the Rinnai Australia website. There are many factors that impact on the most suitable heater, size of the room, insulation and floor coverings. By entering this information, the selector will advise the heaters best suited.

You can fins it here:

Rinnai Australia

kristyasked

Please help
I have this heater I rang the rinnai customer service centre and the bloke I spoke to was so unhelpful.
The timer on this heater has me beat, I can't turn it off and need help
I've read the instructions and still hasn't turned the timers off.
I have 3 young children and we have froze the last week every 5 minutes i have to turn the heater back on.
I use it on the electric mode as I dont have LPG gas, please please help

Hi kristy,

Thank you for the question.

If the timer is on and you want it removed, you may need to use the Override button to remove it which can be seen in the manual.

Our technical help team can talk you through it over the phone and can be contacted on 1300 555 545 option 3
thanks

Raymond

Raymondasked

s the Rinnai Capella 18 Plus CA 18 PAL legal in Victoria

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi Raymond, existing installations with bayonet points can purchase a portable LPG only heater. New installations of these gas points are not allowed. As long as the installation in the house is pre-existing and the Cappella plus is LPG it can be legally operated.

Rinnai Australia

See all Rinnai Capella 18Plus questions

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Rinnai Capella 18Plus

Compare all 4 Rinnai Capella 18Plus
Rinnai Capella 18Plus CA18PL (LPG)
  • Discontinued

Rinnai Capella 18Plus CA18PL (LPG)

No reviews yet
CategoryGas HeatersGas HeatersGas HeatersGas Heaters
Price (RRP) $1,510.00$1,510.00$1,510.00$1,510.00
Heater TypeFluedFluedFluedFlued
Max Room Size 102102102102
Colour / FinishWhiteSilverSilverWhite
Dimensions 570 x 610 x 245 mm570 x 610 x 245 mm570 x 610 x 245 mm570 x 610 x 245 mm
FeaturesEnergy Saving Mode, Remote Control, Thermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Remote Control, Thermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Remote Control, Thermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Remote Control, Thermostat and Timer
Gas Star Rating 5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)5.8 star(s)
Max Gas Input18 mJ/h18 mJ/h18 mJ/h18 mJ/h
Power6,600 W6,600 W6,600 W6,600 W
Gas TypeNatural GasNatural GasLPGLPG
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateMar 2006Mar 2006