MPN: RE350
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (1) · No (1)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
Linda W.
Linda W.Sydney, NSW

Piece of crap

I bought a new Mazda in 2018 and had been thinking about getting a front and rear dash cam especially one that wasn’t big and bulky, road eye stealth was at the dealership so I got it installed......
SD card replaced by installer, rear camera records upside down, no wifi connection, stops recording. It doesn’t matter how many times I try to look at the footage there is always a problem trying to do so.

Absolutely useless. Huge waste of money. The app is garbage.
I don’t have time to keep taking the car back to get it sorted out.
Spend your money on something else.

Purchased in August 2018.

DVS
DVSSydney, NSW

Absolutely crap, do not recommend buying or even looking at this product.

Freaking absolutely trashhouse. Absolutely crap, do not recommend buying or even looking at this product. Would have wanted to give 0 stars but that is NOT and option. Look elsewhere, you will be extremely disappointed.

Other Dash Cams

Geoff B.
Geoff B.Sydney, NSW

Would Not Buy Again

The one in the wife's car has had no problems in 3 years but the one in my car (only bought my new car 6 months after hers) only last 3 months before problems started, first it was the card then 2 months later replaced the card again 4 months later then replaced the unit 6 months later stopped working again most be the card again they say so replaced the card.
It's stopped working again I will see what they say this time.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,200.00.

Jacques
JacquesSydney, NSW

saved me twice now!!

Pretty awesome design and really stealth.
I was able to have evidence of people keying my car at night and sent footage to the insurance to avoid excess payment!
the app is really simple to use and I think the latest software update is really the way to go - lowest cut-off setting is now 11.9V and set to 12.3V as standard.
highly recommend this product and their service over the phone is phenomenal.

Purchased in April 2020 at Aus-Audio Warehouse for $990.00.

Dash Cams

Find out how RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth compares to other Dash Cams

Steve RSydney Surrounds, NSW

It works, but a few minor issues

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x4
Features / Functions
Video Quality
Audio Quality
Night-Time Video Quality

Worst price of junk ever

Worst price of junk ever. Only rated 1 star because can’t give it zero. Phone can’t connect to the cars DVI so can’t view files. Constantly stops recording. Voice stops talking. Had it repaired three times now. Had someone hit our trailer and it wasn’t recorded. Taking it back to dealership for refund.

Purchased in August 2019.

Fran
FranPerth, WA

RoaD-Eye RE350 Front & Rear Dash Cam with Recording Box

We have had a few problems with ours, it does not always record. Had it back to Alberts twice, just over a week ago was the last time and we have had problems since, only recording some of the time, which is not good enough. With the idiots on the roads now days you want your evidence. However Alberts Car Stereo Cannington have been really great.

Garbage Product

Find out how RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth compares to other Dash Cams

Tracy O
Tracy Oasked
RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth

I just purchased a second hand car with the Road-eye RE350 installed. Every time I start the car it asks me to insert an SD card. Where do I do this? I don't know where the black box is...

Steve R

Depending on who installed it, could be anywhere, but get someone to pull the quarter panel trim out in the front passenger footwell. That is where mine is installed. You will need a microSD card to install, 32GB is the recommended size. The supplier of my unit recommended a High Endurance SD Card but also warned me that the card may want replacing every 2years.

Amanda G.
Amanda G.asked
RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth

Ive never had a problem with my road-eye RE350 till I changed the battery in my car, now the blue light constantly flashes non-stop does anyone know how I can fix this?

Colin McKenzie
Colin McKenzie

Hi Amanda - sorry I can’t help with your problem. I don’t work for RoadEye - I was a consumer just like you. I did find their customer service reps (in Australia) very helpful so I would try them.

Trish H.
Trish H.

I Colin, where can I find the customer service contact info? I have googled everything and cant find any help for Road Eye. thanks

Pauline H.
Pauline H.asked
RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth

Hi I can’t for the life of me connect to my road eye re 350. The wifi will connect to my phone but the app will not connect to the cameras in the car and I have googled and tried everything can anyone please help? I need to do like the initial connection if you know what I mean cheers

See all RoaD-eye RE350 - The Stealth questions

Compare both RoaD-eye Dash Cams
CategoryDash Cams
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 2
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD card