Robert Timms Espresso

Robert Timms Espresso

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

K E.

K E.Darwin, NT

Amazing flavor

The flavour for an instant coffee is amazing. It gives you the best bitter after taste you'd expect. This not for the latte sippers or for ones Who seek mild aromas or milky concoctions. This is strong coffee - as meant to be.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Rachel Lee

Rachel LeeVictoria

My favourite instant!

I was always a Maccona person for a long time but then I stayed at a friends house for a week and she had a jar of this RT Premium Espresso and now I’m a convert!
Love the flavor and look forward to my mug of coffee every morning.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

shanexu3

shanexu3Perth, WA

Coffee bags are made of plastic

John

Johnmelbourne

disgusting

shopping round for a replacement for moccona 5 thought id give this a go , smelt alright when i opened the jar had a one small sip as it was hot and that was enough straight down the sink this is worse then new moccona 5 Richer Aroma

Adrian

How can you even call it Premium Espresso?!

Awful taste, feels like it dries out your mouth and I spent half an hour trying to wash the taste out of my mouth. For a product called Premium Espresso, it is as bad as the cheap office supplied instant coffee.

AeragMELBOURNE

Delete me see if I care

Still have the same opinion of Robert Timms Espresso coffee. Apparently if your comment does not concur with the marketing ideal then censorship is the deal. Nice knowing you, so long, gotta grab a decent cup of joe! Thirty nine , forty fortyone, fortytwo, fortythree, fortyfour, fortyfive, fortysix, fortyseven, fortyeight, fortynine, fifty!!!!!!!!

Bland, Bland>BLAND!!!!!!!!