5Robo-Tek Robo-Plus V2

4.9

Joe Robassa
Joe RobassaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Pool Cleaner

Brilliant it gets the job done ✔️ we even gave it a name Vinnie Show details ·  1
Ashish G.
Ashish G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Good robot cleaner and customer service. Happy with my purchase

Good product and good customer service. Happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Brenda
BrendaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Unit

12 months ago we purchased a house with a 35,000L pool and had a very old Robo Tek unit that came with the deal. I was very impressed with the older model RoboTek and the service it gave us. It was then a ‘No brainer’ as to what the new pool cleaner would be. We purchased a new Robo-Tek Robo-Plus V2, and I am over the moon, it picks up everything and very easy to use. Definitely value for money, no fuss or bother to order and was delivered within a week. Customer service is fantastic. I guarantee, try this product and you won’t look at another brand, Cheers, Brenda Show details ·  1
Royce N.
Royce N.Sydney, NSW

Just the Tonic for a clean pool

Happy with purchase. Delivery was quick and easy. Training video helped. Setup and operation a breeze. Like the fact that the filtration bag is rated at 70um, for those fine particles.
RobV2 is easily doing the job as I'm sitting here watching it with my Gin & tonic! Show details ·  1
frank
frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terry KernanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Best Purchase in Years

I purchased my Robo V2 from Geoff, who was helpful, well informed and very friendly. This is the perfect example of you ‘pay for what you get’. I researched many options and settled on my Robo V2 , which I’m thrilled with. Does everything it says it can do PLUS even my five steps leading into the pool. The biggest thing for us it has reduced our pool maintenance by many hours. Cannot recommend this product enough. Show details ·  1
Matthew
Matthew

Great product and Excellent service

New happy owner of Robo Tek V2. Started with the vac hose but it does not compare to the Robo Tek! Been using this cleaner for the last 6 months and continue to get great results. It’s suction and cleaning is amazing leaving it spotless, picking up everything from leaves, twigs and even olives fallen in from adjacent trees. Set and forget cleaner and even tidies up the algae on the walls. Geoff and his team also provided good service if I had any questions. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Ian53
Ian53Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Love Robo Tek V2

After 8 years of reliable service, I finally had to replace my old Robo Tek with a new Plus V2.
The V2 product is well made and just as reliable as my old model - and does a great job of helping keep our pool clean. I used to have to clean the pool twice a week, and now only do it once a week. Our pool has a healthy surrounding garden with a fair bit of leaf litter during windy periods, and the V2 has no difficulty in cleaning up any dirt and leaves that end up in the pool. Show details ·  1