Rock Bottom Golf

Rock Bottom Golf

No Problems

Got a great deal on some hybrids. First time with this mob and was a bit worried by some negative sfuff I'd read so i sent them an email and received a very reassuring reply. Anyway, everything went very smoothly.

SGGW

SGGWNSW, 2010

Superb service and amazing prices

Twice in the past 3 months I have ordered golfing goods from Rock Bottom Golf. Both times the packages arrived safely and promptly in under a week. These experiences have single-handedly given me confidence in online shopping and in particular, trusting online stores overseas. I'm yet to find an Australian golf retailer to compete with the prices offered. So far I have purchased brand new apparel, a driver, a 3 wood, a putter and balls for literally 1/3 of what I was expecting to pay. I have recommended the store to at least 10 friends and will continue to purchase all my golfing goods from these guys. Extremely impressed.
    Speedy delivery, incredible prices

gaz

gazasked

Are your prices that we see in Australia - in Australian dollars?

Anthony D

Anthony Dasked

Hi. I ordered some products from your company through numanbuyer.com
    No one will answer my questions about my order but the money has come out of my account. The order number i was given is 6845958.
    Could you please investigate whether my products will be sent to me or if i have been scammed.
    Regards, Anthony

Judi S
    Judi S

My husband has also ordered from numanbuyer.com. The order went through on the 29th of October and we still have not received the goods or an answer to our attempts to contact through the website! I am now going to my bank. Thinking we have been scammed as I saw this online today

Let us know if you have received anything or have any updates!

Good luck!

Judi

Emma

Emmaasked

Is the shoe sizing in American sizes or Australian sizes???

I didn't buy shoes.