Roger Armstrong Oasis

Roger Armstrong Oasis

RAV7B and RAV7LM

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jesse

jesse

Great size tub but it leaks!

I bought the oasis tub and stand. I love the size and depth of the tub and the stand is nice and compact too but the tub leaks. I thought it was just bad luck so I went back to the store I bought it from and exchanged it for a new oasis tub.but the second one leaked also. If you are only buying the tub to use inside your bath tub at home then you won't notice that it leaks. Unfortunately I need to use it on the stand and I had a pool of water on the floor.such a shame

Ninna

NinnaNSW, 2194

Good

Overall this bath is one of the best things I bought and got it on special at Target for $18.95. I am still using it and there is still plenty of room for my baby to splash around in it.
Made out of hard plastic, two side hand grips, deep and a little longer than normal baths. I am still using this bath and my son is 12 months. Easy storage of bath stand aswell. Bath stand has two towel holders and rubber mat included. Strong bath stand.
There is no hose to attach to the bath to drain the water after use.