Romeo's Foodland Supermarket

2.5

Soso S.

Soso S.Sydney, NSW

Worth customer service

I bought an item from store Martin place. Product hanged in wrong shelf. I approach the teller. He was a male. His face worth customer service angry before I approached him. I asked one question do we get the same price as it place in wrong section. Just a question. He start attacking. We not gone give it to you cheaper. Tell me to go away . Was very polite to him. He was so offensive. Called for his manager . And he tell me hi best of his team. If you call this the best . What do you expect for worth. Guys never go to that shop . You will be disappointed. Worth customer service ever had. Never again. Even manager worth then him

Store LocationMartin place
ozstamps

ozstampsSydney, NSW

Castlecrag NSW charge you double and then play hardball when caught out!

Store LocationCastlecrag, NSW
Nina

NinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland Port Adelaide.

Well done to the senior staff member at checkout 7 who pacified an obnoxious customer last week. She said her training in NZ included conflict resolution. Impressive to watch. Need more people like her.

Store LocationPort Adelaide
Supermarkets

Find out how Romeo's Foodland Supermarket compares to other Supermarkets

LUCY ANGELO

LUCY ANGELOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foodland nth adelaide

Employee Sam at foodland at nth Adelaide went out of his working duties to assist me in every way to help me out I can only say thankyou I'm going to enjoy making my sauce with rustica tomato sauce no j

Store LocationNth adelaide

Rude staff

Only shopped a few times at the Athelstone store, rude miserable staff. Not one person acknowledged me. I waited a long time at the deli on one of my visits only to walk away as no one was there to serve. I was overcharged on an item last week and when I queried it. Got told the tickets wrong. I asked if they honour the pricing code she looked at me like I was an idiot. Today I walked up to a reg the girl did say I won't be long. Then walked away to assist another customer. People if your on a reg stay on and call for assistance.. I walked out.

Enigma26

Enigma26adelaide

Terrible products and service!

The fruit, vegetables and especially meat, are terrible. The meat is poor quality and tough and the only half decent piece of meat I found was very expensive and I think was a fluke. I have been to many Romeo foodlands and they have the same rude people working there.

Arlbill