Royal Canin Chihuahua 28

Royal Canin Chihuahua 28

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pammy

PammyGosford

My Chihuahua loves it

Bought this online through pet circle and it seems to be a hit with my chihuahua she looks nicely covered not fat or thin has good energy levels and her toileting in not messy.

CazzyCazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keeps my boys happy & healthy !

After adopting 2 Chihuahua X's ( 10 month & 8 yrs ) I had no idea as to what was best for them. After a few trials of supermarket brands , online research from other Chihuahua owners pointed to Royal Canin Chihuahua 28. After the first taste they were hooked ! Perfect size for thier small mouths and doesn't seem too crunchy , also keeps their coats in beautiful condition and doesn't cause their skin to itch. Both love it and grumble if the bowl is empty ! Yes ,it is more expensive than supermarket brands , but I know that it's a quality product which my 2 boys really enjoy.
Quality product , widely available .

sarahdiane88

sarahdiane88asked

Hello!
I have started feeding my Pup Eukanuba Puppy formula and she was on Puppy supercoat previously. We are doing half half until the bag of Supercoat is finished. She has been eating around the Eukanuba and leaving it but eating all of the Supercoat. Should I change brands? What do you recommend? Help!

CazzyCaz

I would be inclined to do a mix of 75 / 25 ( more of the Supercoat ) for a few days , just to get your little one to eat the Eukanuba , adding more of Eukanuba every week . Is the smell of the 2 very different ? Don't completely change yet , I also have had difficulties getting Noodle & Royce to try new foods ! You need to introduce new foods slowly , as a sudden change can make them sick ( diarreah and vomiting ) Slowly start adding slightly more of the Eukanuba until she just eats whatever is there ! As I mentioned previously , new foods need to be introduced very slowly. Hopefully you will have her at a point where she will enjoy whichever one you purchase ! As long as she is eating and drinking , don't worry too much !

Get an answer from our members and Royal Canin representatives