Royal Canin Giant Adult

Royal Canin Giant Adult

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nigel

nigel

They just won't eat it

We run a boarding kennels and started using this food for giant breed dogs. We found that the uptake was poor on first night, then was refused over 90% of the time. Only way we could get the dogs to eat was adding loads of meat to it. Poos were firm but we need something that had good uptake by our guests.
We now use Stay Loyal a grain free Australian made using only Australian ingredients food. The change was instant with high first night uptake and then almost perfect further uptake without anything added. Then the bonus was less poo. We won't be going back to Royal Canin.

Royall Canin,Poodle, Adult

I bought this product through the vet suggestion, but There is no information of exact ingredient on the packages! so you don't know what kind of protein they use! they might be using dead pets from the zoo or vets as a protein source! who knows! lots of pets gets cancer and strange diseases this days, thanks to dog food industries!

Alli

AlliVictoria

Palm oil

I have been using royal canin dog food for my 2 Great Danes for 7 years and recently was extremely disappointed to read that they used palm oil that was not sustainably resourced. As an animal lover I was horrified to find out by me purchasing this product I supported the destruction of orangutans habitat. As a result I have swapped brands to a dog food that does not use palm oil
Great for my dogs