2Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic

91% · 101 · 9%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects  · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW7 posts

Helped my dog a lot

My dogs stomach has settled a lot and seems to have improved digestion. Expensive but seems to be working. Have used it for a few weeks now. Hopefully it works long term  Show details
SamL6 posts

Best dry food for my dogs!

I purchased Royal Canin Hypoallergenic dog food for my 2 cavoodles who both have allergies. One has a sensitive stomach (had to have anal glands removed) and the other has sensitive skin and allergies. This has been the best dog food that I have purchased and it agrees with them both. Their skin is silky and shiny and they have no stomach issues at all. Their breath is not smelly either. Best decision I have made to purchase Royal Canin Hypoallergenic for my 2 boys.  Show details
Brown
Brown Hunter Region, NSW

Change

My Boxer had digestive issues our vet Suggested we try royal canin hypoallergenic biscuits and nothing else, from the first night of giving him them he’s been well no vomiting, no tummy rumbles.
Thank goodness he loves them .  Show details
Smell
Bree L
Bree LSydney, NSW10 posts

Solved all our dog’s problems!

Our dog always had diarrhoea and skin problems since she was a pup. We had to rush her to the emergency vet a few months ago due to severe stomach bleeding. The vet recommended this dog food and it instantly solved all our problems- no diarrhoea, no vomiting and her dermatitis is almost gone!

It has saved our dog so much pain and de-stressed the whole family ! Show details

Anna
AnnaBrisbane66 posts

Has helped my dog

My cocker spaniel suffers from allergies which particularly show up through chronic ear infections. One very good vet, suggested changing his food to this. The rate of ear infections dropped to almost nil occurrence. I will be forever grateful for her expertise.
He eats it no problem, right from the start. He has been on it for at least seven years.
One of the “good” things also is that the food doesn’t have all this unnecessary fillers so how dropping aren’t large or messy.
For my dog, it has been a lifesaver for him and I am so grateful for this good product. Show details
Tehan
Tehan7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Finally a good our dog can have

Love this food. Our dog has frequent ear infections and this food finally has stopped them from happening. All the other hypoallergenic foods he doesn’t like to eat but he loves this one!
Bron
Bron
Catherine L
Catherine L

Brilliant!

'Dublin' is my 8 month old Border Collie who exhibits symptoms consistent with an allergy ie diarrhoea. On Veterinary advice we are currently trialling her on 'Royal Canin Hypoallergenic' with significant results within 7 days! She is much happier & even more energenic! Very happy with this product thus far. Thanks Royal Canin.

th1
th1

My dog has improved

However, he really dislikes it. Very expensive, but not much choice. We are glad though that the product is available for him.

Michelle67
Michelle67

Thank goodness it worked!

After finding out from our vet that the dog food that kept our Henry healthy had be discontinued I was quite concerned about his issues reoccurring. Our vet suggested this diet 4 weeks ago and we haven't looked back. He enjoys the taste and best of all he is healthy in all areas.
My Henry is happy!
It is a more expensive option but one we need to take.
hambo104
hambo104AU2 posts

Great - fixed the problem!!!

My Dog had terrible skin with sores and lumps and bumps all over her (She is a Doberman x American Staffy).She also had the occasional bout of diarrhea and vomiting.

She was incredibly fussy about what she ate and I just could not get her to eat dog biscuits.

Surprisingly,she loved it! The vet recommended this for 6 weeks

and then to try and reintroduce other foods one at a time to allergy check her. Her skin and sores all started to get better and were all but completely gone in two weeks.

It is expensive, but worth it.
It works and taste nice.
Expensive Show reply

Julie S.
Julie S.

I’ve been feeding my dog Royal Canin Anallergenic dry food. I’m running out of it and it’s difficult to get at short notice locally, so can I use hypoallergenic in the short term?

Happy granny
Happy granny

I have just been recommended by the vet to try Royal Canin Anallergenic diet for my white poodle who is forever licking her private parts and chews her foot if i don’t keep it bandaged. Her current diet is minced beef/chicken with rice and vegetables, raw chicken necks, cooked chicken/beef/lean pork. Should I start with wet food or dry, OR wet and dry? I am anticipating a few problems changing her diet and am not looking forward to this. Your comments please. Thank you.

SamL

I would suggest trying to replace half of the old food with her new food in the morning and same with evening meal.

Russell B.
Russell B.

My 11 month old husky has major allergies to a lot of food, mostly chicken and has constant diarrhea. This product has chicken fat in it. DO you think it will bother his itchy skin and diarrhea? of wear it is a fat and not a protein he will be ok.

CategoryDog Foods