Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic HP 19

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic HP 19

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Has caused stomachs bleeding bad reaction .

Brilliant!

'Dublin' is my 8 month old Border Collie who exhibits symptoms consistent with an allergy ie diarrhoea. On Veterinary advice we are currently trialling her on 'Royal Canin Hypoallergenic' with significant results within 7 days! She is much happier & even more energenic! Very happy with this product thus far. Thanks Royal Canin.

My dog has improved

However, he really dislikes it. Very expensive, but not much choice. We are glad though that the product is available for him.

Thank goodness it worked!

After finding out from our vet that the dog food that kept our Henry healthy had be discontinued I was quite concerned about his issues reoccurring. Our vet suggested this diet 4 weeks ago and we haven't looked back. He enjoys the taste and best of all he is healthy in all areas.
My Henry is happy!
It is a more expensive option but one we need to take.

hambo104

hambo104AU

Great - fixed the problem!!!

My Dog had terrible skin with sores and lumps and bumps all over her (She is a Doberman x American Staffy).She also had the occasional bout of diarrhea and vomiting.

She was incredibly fussy about what she ate and I just could not get her to eat dog biscuits.

Surprisingly,she loved it! The vet recommended this for 6 weeks
and then to try and reintroduce other foods one at a time to allergy check her. Her skin and sores all started to get better and were all but completely gone in two weeks.

It is expensive, but worth it.
It works and taste nice.
Expensive