Rubbedin Metal Magic

Rubbedin Metal Magic

See the Best Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

housekeeping golden product

I bought my first Metal Magic bottle, by chance, more than 10 years ago. After that I spent many bottles for house keeping job. Very good product. Trust me, I have tried many other similar products. No compare.. Please, Iga and Coles put this product back on your shelves. Only real person who doing nice, good quality job with Metal Magic can give real mark and review, based only on really good performance for Rubbedin Metal Magic.

Purchased in June 2018 for $6.50.

RaymondMid North Coast, NSW

This stuff really works!

Does exactly what it’s supposed to do! Yes you do have to rub but it cleans off some of the worst crap and rust brilliantly.

Fantastic product - Highly recommended !

I've used Metal Magic for years on all kinds of metal surfaces including the stainless steel letterbox, bikes, metal outside lights, etc and it is the only product I've found that will not only remove surface rust, but protect the surface for years to come.... highly recommended this locally Australia made product ! ..... only issue is trying to find somewhere local to buy it - hey supermarkets, put this product back on your shelves !!

Rubbedin Real Metal Magic

jcl99Sydney

So useful in every room.

Rubbedin metal magic is a great cleaner for all metal and glass in the kitchen and excellent for ceramic cooktops!
I lent it to a friend who cleaned the whole kitchen with it and asked for some to keep. What better recommendation than that for an incredible product. I love it and will try to buy more.
Easy to use, no smears left behind
Hard to buy in shops

Metal Magic

I have been using this product for about 6 years and it is way better than Brasso and is impressive at cleaning brass poles on stairs. I too am finding it very hard to find this product in Coles and Woolworths, IGR and any other shop. Will be very disappointed if Metal Magic is taken off the market.
Cleans brass well, not as hard on hands as other products, love it
Hard to find in supermarkets

just_thankme

just_thankmeAU

I'm very happy with this product.

I really like this product, I'm so disappointed that woolies and coles have stopped selling it, looking for elsewhere that I can purchase it. I like it because it actually works without leaving my pans looking all scratched up like some of the other products I've used, and doesn't seem to leave any residue either. The only thing that bothers me is that it smells a bit like dettol, all good otherwise, and now I have to hunt some more down.
Works, leaves my pans and sink all nice and shiny.
Smells like dettol disinfectant, not available at the supermarket anymore.

Paul22
Paul22

I am a cleaner and must agree best product around, now only at IGA stores coles & woolies dropped from their range, this is what happens when market is controlled by only two supermarkets

jcl99

It's also great for ceramic cooktops but hard to buy now