Rubbedin Metal Magic

Rubbedin Metal Magic

This stuff really works!

Does exactly what it’s supposed to do! Yes you do have to rub but it cleans off some of the worst crap and rust brilliantly.

Fantastic product - Highly recommended !

I've used Metal Magic for years on all kinds of metal surfaces including the stainless steel letterbox, bikes, metal outside lights, etc and it is the only product I've found that will not only remove surface rust, but protect the surface for years to come.... highly recommended this locally Australia made product ! ..... only issue is trying to find somewhere local to buy it - hey supermarkets, put this product back on your shelves !!

Rubbedin Real Metal Magic

Bought my first ever bottle yrs ago, it was then in a white plastic bottle. Have used it to it's last bit, a fantastic product. Very very good. Unlike brasso which has a very harsh smell. Metal magic is perfect for cleaning and rinsing under water. I clean all my silverware, sink, kettle even my silver jewelry wth. This product is very versatile and I miss it. Have not seen anything similar from supermarket. Unfortunately the IGA nearby do not sell them nor Spotlight. This product should have it's place on the shelf in all supermarket. People who don't want like ithen don't buy it. I highly consider it safe and mild compare to some other harsh products. Don't have to wear facial mask or gloves. It amazingly a good products. Bring it backkkkk

So useful in every room.

Rubbedin metal magic is a great cleaner for all metal and glass in the kitchen and excellent for ceramic cooktops!
I lent it to a friend who cleaned the whole kitchen with it and asked for some to keep. What better recommendation than that for an incredible product. I love it and will try to buy more.
Easy to use, no smears left behind
Hard to buy in shops

Thank you for your comments. You can purchase Metal Magic at selected IGA stores (product code 347177) or at our online store www.rubbedin.com.au We are doing our best to get it back into the supermarkets again. Thank you for supporting our Australian owned and made products.

Metal Magic

I have been using this product for about 6 years and it is way better than Brasso and is impressive at cleaning brass poles on stairs. I too am finding it very hard to find this product in Coles and Woolworths, IGR and any other shop. Will be very disappointed if Metal Magic is taken off the market.
Cleans brass well, not as hard on hands as other products, love it
Hard to find in supermarkets

I'm very happy with this product.

I really like this product, I'm so disappointed that woolies and coles have stopped selling it, looking for elsewhere that I can purchase it. I like it because it actually works without leaving my pans looking all scratched up like some of the other products I've used, and doesn't seem to leave any residue either. The only thing that bothers me is that it smells a bit like dettol, all good otherwise, and now I have to hunt some more down.
Works, leaves my pans and sink all nice and shiny.
Smells like dettol disinfectant, not available at the supermarket anymore.

I am a cleaner and must agree best product around, now only at IGA stores coles & woolies dropped from their range, this is what happens when market is controlled by only two supermarketsIt's also great for ceramic cooktops but hard to buy nowYou can purchase Metal Magic at selected IGA stores (product code 347177) or at our online store www.rubbedin.com.au We are doing our best to get it back into the supermarkets again. Thank you for your patience and for supporting our Australian owned and made products