100% · 30%

Brand Manager for Runaway Bay Medical & Dental Centre? Claim your listing.

Satisfied Mover
Satisfied MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

You have to admire dentists

Great Dentists I asked for their opinion on how suitable i would be as i have some white filling material used to mask the gap in my front teeth and they explained everything.Highly recommended.

Jeff smith
Jeff smith

Well worth coming to this medical centre too get the best medical and health care

We have been going to this new medical centre since it opened and have been very happy with the quality of care and medical advice . The staff are well organized and help you out anyway possible.
Sam W.
Sam W.4 posts

I was very pleased with the service I received

A very relaxed and caring experience! The Doctors and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the service I received. Easy to find location and parking is free too.