Russell Hobbs Express Chef RHPC1000

Russell Hobbs Express Chef RHPC1000

MPNs: 3547, RHB-RHPC1000 and RHPC1000
See the Best Multi Cookers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

Pros

Top performance for all cooking functions
Generous size
Sturdy build

• Slow Cooking
  • Steaming
  • Pressure Cooking
  • Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking

Loving my new pressure cooker BUT …….

It doesn't matter how much i read the instruction manual it wont adjust through low normal and high, it doesn’t light up to say which it is on. Anyone able to help at all ,

Purchased in .

My new ‘Multi Life’

Life has just become easier at meal time! Have only had this a week but already all functions have been tested! Easy to use, lots of cooking options. Thumbs up!

Purchased in at Harris scarf.

Brian
BrianIllawarra, NSW

Where can I get a steam tray to fit?

Where do you get steamer tray from, that will suit a Russell Hobbs express chef digital multi cooker, as the one I've purchased does not have such a tray, and why not, seems a bit ridiculous don't you think, there's absolutely no mention on box .

Purchased in at Big W for $149.

Rease
ReaseChristchurch

Excellent Cooker -- Closest I've seen to an Instant Pot

Purchased in for $60.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Russell Hobbs Express Chef RHPC1000 compares to other Multi Cookers

PhilB
PhilBNew South Wales

Does not come with steam basket....duh!

No steam basket just a basic trivet. Also defaults to 30min steaming. The Breville it replaces, which broke after 2yrs had a stainless steam basket and defaulted 2min steaming which did most frozen veges. Non stick coating looks better than Breville but why not a stainless cooking pot? Safer and healthier.

Purchased in at Briscoes Mount Wellington for $135.

kelli
kelliHunter Region, NSW

This is such a wonderful and time saving appliance

I use the multi cooker most days and find it to cook pretty much everything.
I highly recommend this to anyone with a busy lifestyle. I can now do away with my rice cooker, slow cooker and I'd never cook a roast in the oven again!

Purchased in .

janeg26
janeg26Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Only used it twice so far but it’s great!

I was a bit skeptical about buying a pressure cooker, another appliance when I have a slow cooker already. But sometimes I like to decide what to eat at the last minute and this is the machine that is going to allow me to do that! I’ve only just bought it & used it twice, it was easy to use, the sauté function is a huge plus over a slow cooker, it cooks so fast but just as tasty and I know I will be using this all the time, from porridge in the morning to a roast at night. Easy to use, feels solid, it’s a great purchase.

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores for $129.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Best purchase I've ever made

I brought this slow cooker ( in Black) about 2 weeks ago and I must say it had become my favourite appliance. It has taken over in my kitchen. I love that you can cook so many different meals in it from Sauteing to making puddings, everything comes out perfect every time. I love that you have the option of a pressure cooker for the nights when you come home but feel like a stew - you can have a beautiful meal in 45mins. I love that the cord fully comes out for easy stored. I have been raving about it to all my friends and family and telling them they MUST have one for their homes. This beats my old slow cooker by a million.

Purchased in for $134.

Paula
PaulaBindoon

Great cooker

I love this cooker, use it 3 or 4 times a week. I love that it sautes onions before I put the slow cooker on. We made pulled pork the other day was so yummy, the cooker worked perfectly. Cooking rice is now so easy, I'm so glad I bought this machine

Hopeful
HopefulBelfast

Must have for every kitchen.

Absolutely fabulous to use. Brilliant for doing rice ( it comes out perfectly). It makes meat dishes so tender and is super for making curry dishes.
Every kitchen should have one. It is so simple to use and enhances the flavours of the food. I just can’t do without it.

LMMM
LMMMLOWER HUTT WELLINGTON N.Z

Much safer than the oldschool models !

Use it for everything, Keeps most of the cooking smells in. Like everything, it's a learning curve, but nothing common sense and a decent read of the manual can't sort out easily! I love the flavours, even unsalted vegetables, which I can never enjoy done in a normal pot. The pressure cooker keeps all those beautiful flavours in the pot!
It will be a huge power saver too, Creamy Rice pudding from start to finish in 30 minutes, instead of many many hours :-)

Ali
Ali

Love it

Makes yummy soups ,pasta, Currys haven't done a roast as yet so easy to use and clean never liked cooking but after buying this pressure cooker I enjoy it again with no fuss easy to find unlimited recipes put all ingredients in and off you go to do other things around your house.

ARG
ARG

A must to have for all kitchen lovers

It does all my pressure cooking, simple and easy. Love the turn off by itself feature so that I can turn on and focus on other chores. Haven't tried slow cooking yet. The saute function is fantastic. Highly recommend. Cooking par boiled rice had been a pain until I got this in hand. In 8 to 9 min, the rice is ready. Love it a lot.

LJG
LJGDuffy 2611, ACT

Excellent Multicooker

This is great, it is our first multicooker. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it could do with some more manual settings, however I think that is par for the course with these devices these days. That said I do highly recommend it, it is convenient to use, easy to clean and comes with some good recipes

A really fantastic cooker

Its features make this cooker so easy to use. Its so easy to clean afterwards. We have made the best smoked bacon bone soup in under an hour that turned out absolutely fantastic. It is also great for cooking Corned Silverside and doing Pot Roasts. Will certainly recommend this cooker to our friends.

MRTONY&MRSAROHA F.
MRTONY&MRSAROHA F.asked

How to cook lamb casserole

Michael
Michaelasked

How do I use the slow cooker on the multi cooker?

Alan O.
Alan O.asked

What pressure is max pressure on my express chef?

See all Russell Hobbs Express Chef RHPC1000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives

Features

• 8 pressure cooking settings include the following - soup, pudding, curry, pot roast, white rice, brown rice, risotto and steam.
  • The 2 non-pressure settings included are slow cook and saute.
  • A 6-litre capacity allows you to comfortably cook food for 4-5 people. Alternatively, you can prepare food for 2 people with a generous amount of leftovers afterwards.
  • Comes with a removable non-stick bowl, which you can pop into the dishwasher once cooking is over and food has been dished out.
  • Includes the following accessories - a trivet, serving spoon and measuring cup.

Points of praise

• Reviewers loved the pressure cooking function on the Express Chef, which was valued for its ability to make quick meals.
  • Other reviewers appreciated the fact that they could choose between pressure cooking and the slow cooker function. Pressure cooking was a popular option when reviewers required speedy meals in minutes, while slow cooking was a great option when reviewers had the available time for it.
  • The ability to saute and slow cook within the same removable, multi-function pot was a definite plus point. The versatility of the appliance was a favourite feature with reviewers.
CategoryMulti Cookers