Russell Hobbs Multi Processor

Russell Hobbs Multi Processor

RHMP750, RHFP750, RHFP600, RHMP700

See the Best Food Processors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CLM

CLMPerth, WA

INFERIOR PRODUCTS - DO NOT PURCHASE RUSSELL HOBBS

INFERIOR PRODUCTS - DO NOT PURCHASE RUSSELL HOBBS

Every time I purchase a Russell Hobbs item I have had to get it replaced. Every item I have purchased a Russel Hobbs item it barely lasts 3 years by which time the warranty conveniently expires. Their items are not durable and definitely do not last even with low domestic usage. Be very aware that you will be purchasing an inferior item that only looks good on the outside. They contain very inferior mechanisms on the inside. ZERO star rating.

Purchased in May 2015.

Used for: Dips & Condiments

Barbara

BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

worst product I have purchased

The food processors is like a jet plane noise. The 4 sections of the lid are the most complicated I have ever seen. The small processor wouldn't process. All you get is a mucky mess on the bottom and no processing on the top of the mixture. It appears that the blades should have a more curved up design to bring the top food down. Complicated shredder/slicer attachments. Why wouldn't you have one slicer with 2 thicknesses and 1 shredder with the same. Definately do not purchase this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Dough
Bec

BecSouth Australia

Small bowl problem

I bought this 2 days ago and couldnt get the small bowl to work. After a lot of Google search it seems to be common. I worked out the issue though. This little bit has to be out. However it seems to be a fault in the item that it is flexible and on the verge of breaking from the start.
I don't think it's as noisy as others are saying. And seems to work, chop, etc perfect

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for $79.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
LouLar

LouLarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hate it with passion!

This machine is so loud, I have only used it twice and now it is going in the bin!
The locking mechanism is a drama. I just hate it, waste of money.

Purchased in January 2019.

Tami

TamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult to operate and super noisy

I have a lot of appliances and this is by far the most frustrating to use. Locking the lid in place is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube, the cord is way too short and the noise makes a jackhammer sound peaceful. Would definitely NOT recommend.

biggles

biggles

when something goes wrong

our new Russel Hobbs food processor is very quiet compared to our last machine which gave up at a critical time
I have never had a problem with it handling any of our foods, either liquid or solid.
all the related attachments are so easily cleaned ,they still look like new
I rate this very highly, and I am happy with its looks and performance.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $125.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Soups

How did I manage before I had this

One of the most useful kitchen items I have ever bought, it works smoothly and without the usual high pitched whine of other processors. It works equally well with smoothies as it does with processing raw vegetables, I would not like to lose this my finest cooking aid. This is a five-star product that I would recommend to all of my friends.

Purchased in March 2017.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

laxmi k.

laxmi k.Sydney, NSW

The product matches to as advertised.

I am satisfied about the product. The speed and sound is perfect. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of hassel to clean it up after using.

Purchased in April 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $120.00.

Used for: Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

the Pin

The pin that activates the big bowl does not click into place.
too many pieces that I haven't even tried as the dough maker didn't work so I haven't tried anything else.
The instructions are not simple to follow.

Purchased in March 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $79.00.

Used for: Dough

I apologise!
It does work. My partner just found the correct top that clicks in and activates it. Sorry

Very disappointed.

I purchased a Russel Hobbs food processor $79 reduced from $99. I don’t know the model number as I have returned it to the store. wasted a lot of
time trying to get it to work. It didn’t. Product returned to store and alternative brand purchased. No more Russell Hobbs for me.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Used for: Soups

Hard to lock and unlock the lid

This machine looks wonderful but from the first time I used it I had great difficulty getting the lid to lock. I struggled and struggled and eventually I got it. Then I couldn't unlock it. Have had the same problem three times now. An expensive piece of equipment that I can no longer use. Had to get my husband to unlock it today and even he struggled. Wise up Russell Hobbs. If you are going to make these products, at least make them user friendly.

Purchased in October 2018.

Used for: Ground Meat

Dinuka

DinukaSydney, NSW

Best ever kitchen gadget I owned

The machine is super easy to operate and serves all my purposes of whipping up juices, processing meat (for meat balls, burger patties) and also for grinding spices. Works really well with making mint chutney which is a necessity at our place. Also totally happy with the dough mixing function. The only negative aspect is the noise it makes.

Purchased in December 2017 for $150.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Duckie1966

Duckie1966Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Buy This

This product is so loud it’s terrifying. I am retuning today and getting the sunbeam I usually buy. After processing for a long minute there was still one large piece of butter in my cake mix. Awkward loud and difficult to use . Do not buy

Purchased in February 2019.

jessica01

jessica01queensland

Work perfect for what we need

This is second multi food processor we got, stick to the same one. Our old last for around 4 years and we used blender to make smoothies, food processor to cut vegetables for us, and it worked perfectly. It did exactly what we needed. We love the glass design. The rubble legging design to stop it moving around. Whole set only cost $99

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Heidi

HeidiAdelaide

Noisy and irritating

The mashing element is good if I need to blend more for potatoes,soups,breadcrumbs and soft veggies that are already cooked.I find i have to stir areas where ingredients don't get chopped fully by blades and this can sometimes be annoying. The noise can certainly aggravate little kids or the neighbours.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Rag

RagSydney, NSW

Terrible poor design big bowl doesn't work.

This is the worst food processor I have had ever owned. Bought recently. Very noisy and the big bowl has design fault and will not work. Waste of money. The pin that activates the motor propulsion is too small. Doesn't go deep enough to push the safety lever pin down enough to propel the motor.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

E Foster

E FosterBrisbane

Very disappointed

Very disappointed with this purchase for a number of reasons.
• It’s unbelievably LOUD!!!
• The blade doesn’t seem to process the food on the outer edges so you have to constantly stop the machine and scrape down the edges. So it takes so much longer than it should to process something simple like biscuit crumbs. Keeping in mind the first point that the machine is insanely loud.
• Its not particularly quick and easy to put the machine together or to clean it.
There are much better machines on the market. I wouldn’t recommend buying this one.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

My biggest dislike is how noisy this processor is.

My biggest dislike is how noisy the motor is to the point it overrides any positive feedback. The small bowl is handy and the machine appears to do everything it is supposed to. I find it also frustrating how many parts it has to attach the lid. On a positive note it is easy to pull apart and clean. I wish I'd kept my old processor and will likely research and by another one in the near future.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bev

BevBrisbane

Worst processor I have purchased in 50 yrs

This is the noisiest piece of kitchen equipment I have ever purchased in 50 yrs.
Not easy to assemble, cumbersome
Food sticks around the food bowl cover near the chute, this gap requires pipe cleaners to clean this are
The noise this processor makes is unbelievable can only use this when home alone!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Too loud

I am surprised this has got on the market how loud it is, I have to wear earmuffs to use it. Haven't used it much but it's so unbearable it needs to go in the bin. I should have sent it back after the first time I used it, hopefully when they make more they will consider the noise issue.

Date PurchasedMay 2018