Russell Hobbs Multi Processor

Russell Hobbs Multi Processor

RHMP750, RHFP750, RHFP600, RHMP700

2.1

Hopeless

The bigger bowl is very difficult to assemble and when you do its not easy to get it to work......the clips have broken off and its so noisy you need ear plugs to use it....Also as far as the blades are concerned they do not process food like cooked meat i.e chicken or pork into uniform sizes its either mush and lumps.........I would not recommend this product. Buy a FP that actually does what it claims to do

Purchased in April 2015 for A$200.00.

Used for Ground Meat

Terrible

I bought Russel Hobbs two years ago from Target .....i used it once...it stiil has the power but it is not working anymore...and it is so noisy ... it is do frustrating putting money just to use it once

Purchased in November 2018 for A$100.00.

Joy Snsw

Worst Food Processor

Noisy like a jackhammer and it moves across the bench from the vibration. The big bowl does not work and won't fit onto the machine as the piece connecting it is jammed and won't come out, so can only use the small bowl. My old machine different brand had for years never had a problem. The Russell Hobbs will be going into the bin and will look for something better and quieter.

Love it

Shocked to see so many negative reviews. I use mine for everything! Blending frozen fruit - great. Grating veggies - no issues. Kneading - perfect. Love it and tell it everytime it's used

Purchased in November 2019 at trademe for A$50.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Kim

KimPerth, WA

Terrible

I haven't used this processor that much and besides being very noisey, trying to fit the different size bowls is really difficult. The levers that start the blade in motion are made of plastic and have now broken. Was going to send it back under warranty but realised it had run out by 1 month. Will bin it and buy something much better.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys for A$99.00.

Product is used Monthly

Waste of money

Need ear plugs to use this blender, it’s soo loud, a waste of money. Takes forever to get the lid on and in its working position, Definitely stay away. Invest in a better product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com.

Product is used Rarely
Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Dean

DeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Broken within 3 months!

Poorly designed. When grating cheese large chunks (I mean really large) get stuck between the grating disk and the top of the processor. You have to dig them out with a knife. No way of cleaning parts of it, as you cannot get your fingers into the small spaces.
The main column that drives the grating disc snapped whist grating cheese, within 3 months of buying it.
it doesn't work properly, its noisy, parts can't be cleaned, and it breaks easily.
Don't buy it!

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments
Silvana

SilvanaSydney

Very, very loud

I cannot believe that this processor is still on the market. I bought this as it was on special came home and putting it together is a nightmare, you need a university degree to work this thing out. I was so frustrated that i left it and tried again several months later where i finally worked out how everything clicks together only to start using it and shocked the level of noise this thing makes. I have to use this when nobody is home and i have to block my ears because the noise literally hurts my ears. It is ridiculous how loud this thing is, our chainsaw is not as noisy.

Product is used Monthly
CLM

CLMPerth, WA

INFERIOR PRODUCTS - DO NOT PURCHASE RUSSELL HOBBS

INFERIOR PRODUCTS - DO NOT PURCHASE RUSSELL HOBBS

Every time I purchase a Russell Hobbs item I have had to get it replaced. Every item I have purchased a Russel Hobbs item it barely lasts 3 years by which time the warranty conveniently expires. Their items are not durable and definitely do not last even with low domestic usage. Be very aware that you will be purchasing an inferior item that only looks good on the outside. They contain very inferior mechanisms on the inside. ZERO star rating.

Purchased in May 2015.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

worst product I have purchased

The food processors is like a jet plane noise. The 4 sections of the lid are the most complicated I have ever seen. The small processor wouldn't process. All you get is a mucky mess on the bottom and no processing on the top of the mixture. It appears that the blades should have a more curved up design to bring the top food down. Complicated shredder/slicer attachments. Why wouldn't you have one slicer with 2 thicknesses and 1 shredder with the same. Definately do not purchase this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$99.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Dough
Bec

BecSouth Australia

Small bowl problem

I bought this 2 days ago and couldnt get the small bowl to work. After a lot of Google search it seems to be common. I worked out the issue though. This little bit has to be out. However it seems to be a fault in the item that it is flexible and on the verge of breaking from the start.
I don't think it's as noisy as others are saying. And seems to work, chop, etc perfect

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for A$79.00.

Product is used Daily
Used for Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
LouLar

LouLarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hate it with passion!

This machine is so loud, I have only used it twice and now it is going in the bin!
The locking mechanism is a drama. I just hate it, waste of money.

Purchased in January 2019.

Tami

TamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult to operate and super noisy

I have a lot of appliances and this is by far the most frustrating to use. Locking the lid in place is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube, the cord is way too short and the noise makes a jackhammer sound peaceful. Would definitely NOT recommend.

biggles

biggles

when something goes wrong

our new Russel Hobbs food processor is very quiet compared to our last machine which gave up at a critical time
I have never had a problem with it handling any of our foods, either liquid or solid.
all the related attachments are so easily cleaned ,they still look like new
I rate this very highly, and I am happy with its looks and performance.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for A$125.00.

How did I manage before I had this

One of the most useful kitchen items I have ever bought, it works smoothly and without the usual high pitched whine of other processors. It works equally well with smoothies as it does with processing raw vegetables, I would not like to lose this my finest cooking aid. This is a five-star product that I would recommend to all of my friends.

Purchased in March 2017.

laxmi k.

laxmi k.Sydney, NSW

The product matches to as advertised.

I am satisfied about the product. The speed and sound is perfect. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of hassel to clean it up after using.

Purchased in April 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for A$120.00.

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

the Pin

The pin that activates the big bowl does not click into place.
too many pieces that I haven't even tried as the dough maker didn't work so I haven't tried anything else.
The instructions are not simple to follow.

Purchased in March 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Used for Dough

I apologise!
It does work. My partner just found the correct top that clicks in and activates it. Sorry

Very disappointed.

I purchased a Russel Hobbs food processor $79 reduced from $99. I don’t know the model number as I have returned it to the store. wasted a lot of
time trying to get it to work. It didn’t. Product returned to store and alternative brand purchased. No more Russell Hobbs for me.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Hard to lock and unlock the lid

This machine looks wonderful but from the first time I used it I had great difficulty getting the lid to lock. I struggled and struggled and eventually I got it. Then I couldn't unlock it. Have had the same problem three times now. An expensive piece of equipment that I can no longer use. Had to get my husband to unlock it today and even he struggled. Wise up Russell Hobbs. If you are going to make these products, at least make them user friendly.

Purchased in October 2018.

Used for Ground Meat
Dinuka

DinukaSydney, NSW

Best ever kitchen gadget I owned

The machine is super easy to operate and serves all my purposes of whipping up juices, processing meat (for meat balls, burger patties) and also for grinding spices. Works really well with making mint chutney which is a necessity at our place. Also totally happy with the dough mixing function. The only negative aspect is the noise it makes.

Purchased in December 2017 for A$150.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters