6Russell Hobbs 7L Slow Cooker RHSC7

• +2Thumbnail
Brian
Briancairns3 posts

They say it is 7litres. I measured it and it is 6L full to the Brim

I bought this because i wanted a bigger slow cooker then my old 5 Litre Kambrook slow cooker. I measured the ceramic bowl in both. My Kambrook says it is 5 litres and it is when measured. The Hobbs says it is 7 litres, but is only 6 litres when measured in the same ceramic bowl. Show details
Russell Hobbs
Russell Hobbs   DM
Mara S.
Mara S.3 posts

Great slow cooker for the price! Very happy

I wanted a simple / basic slow cooker.
I was a bit worried about how cheap in price is was but it Does exactly what I was after.
I made a massaman curry which turned out great.
The only update it needs is a light indicator to actually show when it is on power. Show details
Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA60 posts

Sleek

I love the look of this slow cooker, matte black, nothing beats that for me.

I only got it this week and used it straight away to test out. It cooks more evenly than my old one, so that’s a plus.

The only thing I wasn’t sure about is there is no light to indicate if it is on or not. So I put it on and came back 30 mins later to see if it had warmed up or not. It worked but an indication would be good. Show details

Nissa T
Nissa TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent slow cooker

Excellent slow cooker, great size for our family of 5, very good quality, works perfect, very easy to use and clean, I Love the fact that I can come home and dinner has already been taken care of. My speciality-lamb shanks the meat came off the bone with a fork.
I'm giving it 10 out of 10, great value for money. Show details
Melissa
MelissaCentral West, NSW323 posts

Paul C.

My food was cooking nicely on low but I had to move the cooker to another power point. I went out and when I came back the cooker was tepid ie turned off. The power point was on but no power indicator doesn't help work out what went wrong. I put the control to high and the cooker got hot again. Is it possible that you have to select a new heat setting after plugging in afresh. Normally I always do this as it goes from off to low or high after plugging in.

Russell Hobbs
Russell Hobbs   DM

Hello Paul, thank you for your enquiry. Yes, if you unplug the slow cooker you will have to re programme it once plugged in again.

Paul C.

Thanks for confirming. If you ever do a V2 of this product, please include a power status indicator. It's the top moan here and on Amazon about this slow cooker. Everything else is good.

D from Adelaide
D from Adelaide

I have just purchased the RHSC7, and on my model the lid does not sit level on the bowl - it is wobbly. Is that correct? I have placed the lid on a flat surface, and it is completely flat, so maybe something to do with the bowl. Any thoughts/views

Cin
Cin

Love the look and the matt black finish. But I do have one concern. While cooking on high heat, I noticed the exterior of my slow cooker was extremely hot. I was abit worried, so I took a digital temperature reading of the outside. It read 100c is this normal??

CategorySlow Cookers