Russell Hobbs RHSJ100

Russell Hobbs RHSJ100

See the Best Juicers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

2.3

Martin
MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for those people who don’t read the booklet provided with the appliance.

My wife and I are extremely happy with the RHSJ100 we have both had a read of the booklet supplied with our juicer and have had absolutely no problem with it at all. We have used it for the first time this morning and to us the juicer is very good value for the price. Highly recommended to anyone who reads and follows the instructions!! It’s gold for us. Remember it’s a slow cold press juicer and not designed for commercial use. Suits us perfectly.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $179.

MagentaPerth

DON'T BUY SPECTRUM BRANDS WON'T UPHOLD WARRANTY!

Purchased in at Big W for $199.

Mirella Hunter Region, NSW

Worst juicer Ever

Constantly clogs up and wont operate without pulling apart and cleaning it and start again. Its not quick or easy to use. Very disappointed should have done my homework first prior to purchasing

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $199.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure how this made the shelf

Calling this a juicer is a stretch, my first use fresh out of the box and it constantly clogs up and won’t re operate without pulling apart and cleaning over and over again. Any juice you do extract had thick pulp through it. I haven’t been this disappointed in a product in a long time, was this even tested before hitting the shelves?! It’s really that bad buy anything else!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $175.

Juicers

Find out how Russell Hobbs RHSJ100 compares to other Juicers

Branks
Branks Sydney, NSW

not happy with juicer

Not happy with amount of juicer that it can extract from foods. No handles to hold onto so that it can be taken apart to clean. Not user friendly and very messy to clean.

Purchased in at Big W Online Store.

Tricia
TriciaSydney, NSW

Easy to use and clean

It is extremely quiet, easy to clean, just remember to cut the vegetables or fruit as per the manual. All juicers have various pieces to clean, I think this one is very easy to use compared to others that I have had. It does celery easily. I am happy

Purchased in at Big W for $199.

Melissa O.
Melissa O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not great

Does the job, but stops every few minutes and have to pull apart and clean
Drives me nuts should of invested in a more expensive juicer so don’t waste your money on this as it can’t handle much

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $199.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Lynne
Lynneasked

I can’t get the top off! It is jammed! I have undone the clip but the top won’t budge! I would appreciate help ASAP as I like to have celery juice every morning. I trusted the Russell Hobbs name and am so disappointed I did. Help!

Magenta

I would be as gentle as possible. If any part breaks that's not the motor the warranty will not replace it.

Kristy W.
Kristy W.asked

Why does my juicer leak every time I use it. I push the metal section down hard in the middle of the juicer but it still comes out of the hole in the black juicer section but which runs out of the bottom of the juicer. There is a puddle of juice on the bench after every time I use it. Is this normal. Happened from the first time I used it - only had it for a few weeks.

Swannyasked

Hi ,
So like many other consumers we are not happy with this cold press juicere! Please explain the size proportions that the fruit or vegetable should be cut in ? As there were no direction or manual in box ?
Paul

Thanks Mirella,
Excactly our plan! I also took out extra insurance for electrical products purchased from the Good Guys But this product should have not made the shelves! Disappointing

See all Russell Hobbs RHSJ100 questions