2.5

50% · 11 · 50%

Kait
KaitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC33 posts

Cheaper Option

I've been using this nursing pillow for over a month now and find it to be very good. The Velcro strap is very handy in not letting the pillow slide. Using this pillow helps promote a good nursing position to easy strain on your back. It's portable, I sometimes pop it under the pram if I'm going out somewhere where I'll need it.

It could be made a little better though, one of the Velcro pads is coming off, but will be easily fixed with a line of stitching.

Comes with a second cover incase of spills. It's not overly expensive compared to some you may find in a baby store.

Lana
LanaBrisbane, QLD8 posts

Did not like!

I was using this feeding cushion while my daughter was still a newborn and would never use again - It is very thin compared to many others on the market so did not offer enough support for me. However the thing I had the biggest problem with was the velcro strap - I still don't understand how they expect this to help! I stopped using it as a strap and left it velcroed however it always seemed to get in the way, especially on the occaions when she would fall asleep while feeding... I would try to push the pillow away without disturbing her and one of us would usually end up tangled in it