Just a heap of rubbish.

Decided to try these microfibre mops because of the absorbent quality of other microfibre rags and towels I have and they're the biggest let down ever. By design of the plastic part of the mop head you can't use them in a mop bucket because the head just pulls off the handle. If you release the pressure a touch when squeezing, ok the head stays on BUT the mop isn't dry enough and the floor floats in water, Had a close look at the inside of the mop head and it's an inferior and substandard design to try and hold it onto the handle.The mop head won't stay on with the simple click on mechanism that Sabco products use. Never again . Going back to Oates products with a mop that screws onto the handle and stays on and doesn't end up in the mop bucket. Had to give it one star because the system wouldn't allow for no stars.

Bad Design

I found the mop head great for white tiles but everytime I squeeze the mop the mop head comes off!! I took the first mop back and had it exchanged but the second one is worse. Personally I wouldn't recommend it unless they look at the design. I also contacted them by email but that wasn't helpful at all. They didn't even reply to my last email! Won't buy Sabco again, really disappointed with their after sales service!! Not happy!!!

Hi Toad - we're very sorry to hear of your experience with the Bamboo Microfibre Mop and are very concerned that you did not receive a response to your email. So we may follow up for you, could you please advise when you last contacted Sabco in regards to this issue? Many thanks - Sabco

Great mop head. Hard to find retailers!

I'm not a 'mop' guy but got sick of the standard rubbish. Bought this online from Sydney (I'm in Melbourne) and postage cost a lot, but the mop itself is the first I don't want to throw out. Cleans well I think due to both the microfibre and absorbent bits.
I tried tracing a supplier in Melbourne through the Sabco website and clicked on all the usual suspects but none of them carried this particular product so sourcing may be an issue.

This is the perfect mop

Awesome mop to use, light weight, easy to use, wrings out perfectly, leaves floors streak free and last of all floor dries so quickly. I have tried many mops over the years and this mop is by far the best ever! Sabco please keep manufacturing this mop for many years to come, as I would be a very disappointed customer if I wasn't able to buy this particular mop anymore. A+++++++++++++++.

The perfect mop for porcelain tiles!!

After trying MANY mop heads I can honestly say that this is the streak free, light weight, easy to wring and quick drying mop anyone with porcelain tiles has been waiting for! My floors were dry in 10 minutes and absolutely NO streak marks! :-) I used the mop with a hot water, metho and domestos solution. Mopping was a breeze, very light weight and because it's easy to wring, there were no drips. It wasn't even expensive and attaches to conventional mop handles (used it on my heavy duty mop handle).
easy to wring, inexpensive, leaves no streaks, dries floors really fast.