Sabco Clean-Rinse Bucket

Sabco Clean-Rinse Bucket

Katha

KathaPerth, WA

Rinse N Wring good concept but needs improvement

I loved the idea and the compact bucket but handle keeps coming off and although the theory is great I did not find it any easier to use than other systems. I usually love your products but I can see I will be taping the poles together to stop them falling apart as I put the head into the bucket as twice its come off during its first use.

Purchased in October 2019.

Pat wykesGreystanes

Waste of money

The bucket is far too small and when you go to squeeze the mop the bucket tips over. You have to hold it down. Very disappointed in this product. Using my old mop.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $55.00.

Pat wykes

Yes it’s the flat rinse and wring set. It’s too much trouble. I’ve gone back to my vileda set. I’ve watched all the ads. Thank you for your concern.

Julie Spiteri

Julie SpiteriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Got the rince & wring mop for my mother inlaw to use on her wooden floors, unfortunately the floors were left just as wet as her old mop did. She still needs to go over her floors again with a dry cloth so it hasn't improved her life any. $55 down the drain !

ShazzieAdelaide

Sorry I bought it

Jane M.asked

When I use the wring side, the dirty water still spills over into the "clean" side. When I've finished mopping the " clean" water is dirty and the wring side is nearly empty?

Shazzie

Jane, I gave up on this bucket long ago and went back to a 'plain'one. From memory, it developed a hole earlier than I though it should as well.

Good morning Jane,
I'm so sorry to hear this and it's certainly unusual. Can I confirm you're talking about our new Rinse n Wring Microfibre Mop Set?
If you contact our customer service team on 1800 066 522 they'll be more than happy to help fix the issue.
Cheers

Jane M.

Sorry, yes, I'm referring to the new rinse and wring set.

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives