Safety 1st Electronic Nasal Aspirator

Safety 1st Electronic Nasal Aspirator

RMcFarlane

RMcFarlaneNSW

Amazed at how well it works

Perfect machine! Does the job, strong suction when all parts are put together correctly ( I learnt this after the first clean). It has been a godsend to us. Our 11 month old has his first prope cold & we haven't slept in almost a week. We tried the bulb aspirator, sucking his nose ourselves, steam & nothing worked but this works in a matter of seconds. I absolutely love it!

knickerzQueensland, Australia

Whatta a piece of junk

LisaD

LisaDCanberra

Waste of money

Doesnt work, didnt suck any of the snot from my sick boy's nose, used saline drops and tried clearing him up and it didnt even get the saline out. Waste of $40!

Sinus & Nasal Medications

Find out how Safety 1st Electronic Nasal Aspirator compares to other Sinus & Nasal Medications

BeeNhi

BeeNhi

Poorest and uneffective product I have ever used.

Plastic button broke after a few time uses. The sucking force is not strong enough, and the service with Safety First company is the worst, very poor and impolite, they ignored your complaint.

Vesna

Vesna

DOESNT WORTH A CENT PAID

I both this product when my baby was congested selecting from a couple asps available on themarket that are electronic i found this one the most affordable price. This ends up here. After 3 days using the product completely died without sucking power. Its useles. Went trough instructions and nope nothing helps its a waste of money and i wish i could of return it but I throw away the package and receipt.
    If you want to invest in a good one buy more expensive brand will last longer than 3 days

NikonGirl

NikonGirlasked

How do you remove the receptacle? The instructions aren't clear.

knickerz

For memory a stiff wiggle. It is awkward as it is so small.

Maria

Mariaasked

How do you clean this nasal aspirator?

knickerz

The tip has, for memory. 2 parts. a silicone and an inner piece. We used to pop out each morning after use, and soak in boiling water, which would release the yucky stuff, and then wash in soapy water. Try not to utilise any harsh chemicals to reduce risk of doing damage to the parts. Allow to air dry.

knickerz

...also though. The rubber button on ours cracked and broke within months of being new. and the companies feedback and complaints line basically did not care whatsoever. So hot top for 2020: source similar from a different company.

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives