Safety 1st Nook

Safety 1st Nook

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sienna Gonmi Jo
Sienna Gonmi JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is wonderful compact stroller!

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $179.00.

Kel Lou
Kel LouWestern Australia

Love, love, love

Amazing! I purchased this for an interstate flight. We have a GB pockit and I love the GB for the size and convenience while travelling, however from a price point the Safety 1st Nook offered a better shade cover, shopping basket and fold. If the Safety First Nook was available when we had our first child, I would have just brought the Nook and saved my money on the other more expensive bulky options! Definitely recommend the Safety First Nook. Excellent value for an efficient, lightweight and comfortable stroller.

Purchased in December 2019 for $260.00.

Perfect compact stroller

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Safety 1st Nook compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Ally Smith
Ally SmithBrisbane

PERFECT STROLLER

Been using this stroller for about 5+ months and it has been the easiest, lightest, compact to fit my small car. Saves space in the boot, one hand fold, very comfortable for my 3 year old daughter. I highly recommend this stroller to all the parents looking for something easy to use and save space also make life easy for those busy moms and dads who dont have time to lift a heavy pram out of the car and then attaching seats as well.

Gloria Tung
Gloria TungSydney, NSW

The perfect compact stroller I can’t live without

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Monica
MonicaSydney

Lightweight but sturdy

Purchased this pram to take overseas as we were looking for a compact and lightweight pram. Ended up loving it so much that I now use it day to day. I had a C-section so I love the fact that this pram is under 7kg. Suitable from birth as it reclines flat. Excellent value for money as we got it for under $300.